Raid capacity not being met

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 26, 2018, 22:5308/26/18
02/08/17

Today I realized in the game that I am not receiving what I should be getting from my raids. Example: I play from Facebook. I am in Ragnarok Unity on Server 1. I was trouble shooting the Galley trick with him to get more resources from my raids like he is receiving. I have 4 raids left for the day, I scout a player that should give me at least 50k in Res as that is what I usually max out at. I send in my troops of 450k Calvary and I received NOTHING. I hadn't raided him prior to today's attack. This happened with a few other raids today as well. I also had an incident that I spied on the player and it recorded that I raided him today when my reports clearly showed that I had spied. I am playing on a Asus Chromebook and never had issues prior to this until about 1 month ago. Now it is an item that occurs more frequently. Please help me figure this out as I do spend alot of money on this game in FB.  
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Aug 29, 2018, 10:4108/29/18
07/02/15

Hello!

There are no bugs related to raiding system in the game. Please check this article to refresh the raid limits in your memory. 

I have checked your account logs and found that you raided the player in the screenshot on August, 20. Thus 7 days have not passed at the moment of your raid on August, 26.