Bugs Incorrectly Closed when Unresolved

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 18, 2018, 11:3007/18/18
04/01/18

My recent bug has once again been closed when unresolved, quoting terms to justify closure whilst AGAIN ignoring the part of the case to which the quoted terms are contradictory and would in fact show that non-closure/resolution would in fact be the appropriate course of action.

This is after continuously having to fight to have Bugs prematurely closed reopened, and having to repeat the same information on multiple occasions.

The overall impression given, whether correct or not, is that an attempt is being made to frustrate Users' attempts to get issues resolved and make it not worth our while to try.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 18, 2018, 11:5707/18/18
06/13/15

Hey Archon, 

Can you please tell me which report it's ? I must have missed something. 

Generally, reports are closed when the problem is solved or known, when it is similar to another or when there is an offense.

Jul 18, 2018, 12:4207/18/18
04/01/18

Bill,

383607 was the numb er quoted in the closure e-mail. You should be able to find links to all the others if you follow the trail backwards. You will also find all information in my replies to Andie, Helga, Pavel (including screenshots), etc.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 18, 2018, 14:2407/18/18
07/02/15

Pinocchiotheliar said:

Bill,

383607 was the numb er quoted in the closure e-mail. You should be able to find links to all the others if you follow the trail backwards. You will also find all information in my replies to Andie, Helga, Pavel (including screenshots), etc.

Dear Archon!

Your request has been processed via individual ticket and we have provided you with the investigation results. I am afraid we are unable to discuss this case further, moreover on the forum. 

The topic will be closed. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.