Cultus United - Spartas Elite

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 15, 2019, 13:5305/15/19
07/12/16

Let me think..................................................................................................................

Views
Comments
Comments
May 15, 2019, 13:5405/15/19
07/12/16

Gemix said.

15 February, 2019, 11:38 PM UTC

The first coalition callenge contest ended and our coalition Cultus United won this battle. I dont have you to tell all the reasons why I have to make a report about this fight. But there are a lot of circumstances which are important to tell.

We were forced to fight against several coalitions based on lies and blackmails but we never cried about this. We were infiltrated by players and coalitions in our families with the goal to take our capital down like Bir Gurkalis did it in the past with Terminators. All those attempts failed until now and currently we are fighting HOB (because of a lie which is told to them), the two Bir Gods coalitions (they also falled into a trap based on lies) and the italian coalitions leaded by Titans and Frangar (their leader wants to fight me personal and is playing like a real coward in our back).

We accepted this fight like we allways accepted fights in the past and like we played this game since 5 years, especially our war against nordmann in the past. Because of this fight our two coalitions owned alot of respect to each other and we also started an alliance and a trust to each other. We dont cry and we took down the capitals of Imperium Romanum and Bir Gods, because they attacked us and/or tried to infiltrate us and we are ready to go on with other coalitions.

In the coalition challenge we prooved again that no one in sparta will beat us very easy and with all handicaps we beat the best coalitions in sparta during this beatle, even that we have to fought 1 vs. 6. After all we became the first winner of spartas coalition challenge and one of spartas best coalitions, the elite of sparta.

http://prntscr.com/mlq3ro

I am very proud that i am a part of this wonderful coalition and team and I want to express that everyone who wants to fight me (and my coalition) shouldnt fight with lies and traps and politics. He should try to fight face to face!

At least I am proud to be a part of CULTUS UNITED!

A special thanks to my wonderful team

Very Nice...hihihihihihi

May 15, 2019, 13:5805/15/19
07/12/16

Armagedon said... He can only agree with his beloved Leader Gemix.

This is what happen when you agree to a liar.....

Hihihihihihihi. Good Luck Elite Team 
May 15, 2019, 14:0005/15/19
07/12/16
Also, if you are trying to hide your capital by moving it, better put it inside your pocket. lol
May 15, 2019, 16:1005/15/19
03/01/15

when you will talk with your real name in game ,,i will answer you for all these you are writting...i know you are mad that we still have the 2nd biggest off and def by far  untouched,,but get over with it( we can go up to 20 anytime we want ,,,but don t rush )..in another thread thead are writting that ppl leaving but when i ask you to tell me who left from standar bearer and up  ,,,you have no answer except moose....BTW how you can act  like that  and call us chicken when  we are 1 vs 10 coa and at the same time changes on game are happening....i won t reply to you if y write again with fake name...we all can create  fake accounts  and start this trash talk but we aren t like you ,thank god....grow up.

MrGreeDy( <---Real name , cu , 1816;1696)
May 25, 2019, 08:1705/25/19
07/12/16

MrGreeDy said:

when you will talk with your real name in game ,,i will answer you for all these you are writting...i know you are mad that we still have the 2nd biggest off and def by far  untouched,,but get over with it( we can go up to 20 anytime we want ,,,but don t rush )..in another thread thead are writting that ppl leaving but when i ask you to tell me who left from standar bearer and up  ,,,you have no answer except moose....BTW how you can act  like that  and call us chicken when  we are 1 vs 10 coa and at the same time changes on game are happening....i won t reply to you if y write again with fake name...we all can create  fake accounts  and start this trash talk but we aren t like you ,thank god....grow up.

MrGreeDy( <---Real name , cu , 1816;1696)

Hi Mrgreedy :-)

Sorry been away for weeks. Please dont show interest on me, im not your enemy and im not the one telling lies. Prove to me know that which one of you is telling the truth, Gemix or You.

Your name just appeared on Gemix Coalition message. what can you say about it after defending Gemix from all lies he have done. Hihihihihi

Good Luck to you 
May 25, 2019, 21:3405/25/19
03/01/15
you are right  salt,,i have never felt more disgusted in this game the last  4-5 years that i play...i could write a bible but i wont ,let s leave it like that..