9 Replies
Utsumaki
14 December, 2016, 9:08 PM UTC

Fake page plarium

UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 February, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC
Yes, they are sharing a link to a fake site for malitious purposes. Please report such players to our Support Team.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
dragonslayer2usa
17 February, 2017, 12:18 AM UTC

Something needs to be done on the server side this is more widespread  than just passing a site .and be stopped by not letting ppl  make a  million bases using the same ip addy .

If you did a check on the location of base -39+2100 and looked around you see what i mean he has made 8 bases .

this seems to be the thing here on this game for cheaters  multi alt bases some going way up in lvl some just stay at lvl 2 .

UTC +8:00
RobertShatz
17 February, 2017, 1:00 AM UTC
dragonslayer2usa said:

Something needs to be done on the server side this is more widespread  than just passing a site .and be stopped by not letting ppl  make a  million bases using the same ip addy .

If you did a check on the location of base -39+2100 and looked around you see what i mean he has made 8 bases .

this seems to be the thing here on this game for cheaters  multi alt bases some going way up in lvl some just stay at lvl 2 .

Sir..That also should be reported to Plarium Support...Support will investigate and take any actions they deem appropriate..Thank you
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
dragonslayer2usa
17 February, 2017, 9:13 AM UTC

RobertShatz said:

dragonslayer2usa said:

Sir..That also should be reported to Plarium Support...Support will investigate and take any actions they deem appropriate..Thank you

Sorry your not understanding me .

I should not need to do any reporting the server should block any attempts of making a another all those master ones are lvl 1 .

and no I am not even going to attempt to report those that's way to much to ask from someone to do work for free I don't think so .

last ones had 30 bases in a line easy to spot.

The true power is daily roll call  each base they have gets one just think how one would advance if they got 50 a day instead  of one.

many ways to put a end to  no referrals till after lvl 31  would work .no this guy is even using proxys just too many  so that means you all are doing nothing at all to block these cheaters. and you leaving it up to players ? to find them ? and than report them? in that time they made another 100 accounts . the proof is below  1,373,107 users registered

come on really?
zenki
17 February, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

i got a message from Master (2181; 491) 

[02:33] Master: We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, contracts, 50 friends for your Recruit Depot, Defense or Attack for hire and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game.

Check us out today at www.Plarium.online

what's it? 

heart
UTC +7:00
dragonslayer2usa
19 February, 2017, 1:51 AM UTC

zenki said:

i got a message from Master (2181; 491) 

[02:33] Master: We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, contracts, 50 friends for your Recruit Depot, Defense or Attack for hire and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game.

what's it? 

its  what we are talking about  its a site to steal your account  and your money and for some reason  Plarium is allowing it to happen.

no one person should be able to make this many bases ,or this many accounts no ip blocking in place . there are bases just like these  all fakes or bots used by other players  thru out  the map   there just sleepers .
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 February, 2017, 12:00 PM UTC
dragonslayer2usa said:

its  what we are talking about  its a site to steal your account  and your money and for some reason  Plarium is allowing it to happen.

no one person should be able to make this many bases ,or this many accounts no ip blocking in place . there are bases just like these  all fakes or bots used by other players  thru out  the map   there just sleepers .
Unfortunately, there are many ways to bypass any security protocols. We're doing everything possible to block such users right away.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
zenki
22 March, 2017, 4:47 PM UTC

Why am I receiving these messages forever ?! 

Master(-710; -2209)

22-03-2017  06:06 (UTC 13:06 22-03-2017)

[06:06] Master: The Spring Special is here! Receive 20% OFF Sappers when you order 100k Sappers or more. There is something for everyone at Plarium Club.

Visit us today at www.plarium.space

Master(920; 2201)

08-03-2017  11:51 (UTC 19:51 08-03-2017)

[11:51] Master: We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, contracts, 50 friends for your Recruit Depot, Defense or Attack for hire and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game.

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE MESSAGES ABOUT OUR SPECIALS, PLEASE ENABLE THE SPAM FILTER BY CLICKING THE “SPAM” BUTTON IN YOUR MAILBOX.

it makes me think I'm being followed!

heart
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 March, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
We're trying to fight them but they create more accounts :) So we're looking for a complex solution now ;)
1664481 users registered; 33920 topics; 253016 posts; our newest member:lsmirgohb