Missile Defence Building

3 Replies
Chris
22 June, 2016, 8:43 PM UTC

Hello  Guys and girls I have come up with an idea about this problem with Missiles  its easy build a Defence building through the black market which defends your base from Missile's the building  lets say it could cost around the  3,000 Diamonds to 5,000 once you build the building any one who fires a missile at your base that missile is destroyed just before it reaches its target there problem solved

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 June, 2016, 10:49 AM UTC
Our developers are already preparing Anti-Missile defenseĀ 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Lt.Stone
18 July, 2017, 10:34 PM UTC
sweet! what else are the devolpers working on :)
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 July, 2017, 8:40 AM UTC
Lt.Stone said:

sweet! what else are the devolpers working on :)
Actually, I've heard that one interesting feature is coming soon to SI, but I don't know any details yet except fro the code name, which is somehow connected with City :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1723970 users registered; 43124 topics; 270944 posts; our newest member:fenixkot