This topic is closed

Your Suggestions

77 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 May, 2016, 1:44 PM UTC

How to submit your suggestion

You can share your ideas and suggestions in this topic. Please follow these simple rules:

1. Check the thread with declined suggestions here.

If your suggestion has already been declined by our developers, please do not post it.

2. Check this topic for similar suggestions. 

If you find that your suggestion has already been expressed by another player and the Community Manager responded, please do not post it. 

3. Write a short summary of your suggestion in 5-20 words. Next, add any details to give us a better understanding of what you would like to see in the game. 

4. Be precise and concise.

5. You are welcome to discuss other players’ suggestions, but please follow our Forum rules  and be polite. 

Our Community Managers will comment on your suggestions in this topic. 

Please do not create new topics for your suggestions in other threads.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Abu_Kasap
13 May, 2016, 2:47 PM UTC

On first - i wonder what a direct link u have to "many  players", since there isn't a BIG discusion here on forum.


1. Repo - used  for point - not for resource. Holding a repo for more than 20 min - 90% chance to get hit.

2. To up building u need diamonds. No place to win UD. So - useless for no-coiners, and for lot of coiners.And we still want more improvements.

3. Combine HQ - good idea - still we need more milestones - not just 1.

4. Resorce packs - well after a year++ u finally done that.

5. Info - not a bad - but nothing so big to be proud of it.

6. Cash - yes yes - and see above.

7. PVE   Well - still cannot decide- but again - where is that "BIG" discussion? Most high lvl. players i know do not like it.

8. Boost time - do u think a no/low - coiner will spend for that? Useless escept for a small group, that u always benefit.

9. Cannot say - as mosty ppl, that are in top - do not care about rewards.

10. And? U expect something for fixing a bug?

11. Timer?!?!? For login?!?!  "Wow"

12. See point 4.

Overall - mostly bad adds.


Greetings. We have a lot of players in all of our games who are submitting their suggestions on all networks. Most of our players' suggestions appear in all games, and declined suggestions are declined for all games.

Thank you for your feedback. We will take it into account for our future updates. Please feel free to discuss any of our game features in the Game Discussion thread. 
UTC +0:00
Chris
6 June, 2016, 8:09 PM UTC

I Believe we need more bigger  rewards for those who log in every day and a HQ tab so  the CEO's know how  much defence each  member have   in HQ


1) It's possible that the rewards will change in future.

2) Accepted. This feature will be added with one of the future updates.
UTC +0:00
liamdunshea
22 June, 2016, 4:23 AM UTC

Ok, I would like to go out on a limb here.

If you all want us to buy diamonds and want to lure us with specials maybe they should have an option of buying less than a hundred dollars!

Just saying most of us don't have that much disposable income on hand heck in this economy we don't have 50 bucks to spend but maybe 10 or 20 bucks come on guys get real here. Flashing that offer is akin to a nag screen and doesn't not much but put off your client base if they cant afford it.


Special Offers appear randomly. Unfortunately, we are not planning to change that.
UTC +5:00
Kallisi
22 June, 2016, 4:32 AM UTC
Commander they do have small priced specials come up some  for 20 dollars and under just be patience one will pop up
UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
28 July, 2016, 8:04 PM UTC

There is a function in game that allows you to mark other commanders for future reference. I've made good use of this function but I see a negative aspect. If I mark down a commander and manage to come across that commander again I realize that I've done so but I have to go back to my contacts list back at the command HQ and this takes up quite a bit of time, remembering the name, searching through pages of contacts. Maybe a pop up bubble that allows you to see what you set out? This would be helpful.


And what if you use the Attack button? The list is even more advanced there.

This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Omar Smith
28 July, 2016, 8:05 PM UTC

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a die hard role player. I take it to the next level. One example this is,  If I am attacked without reason, the first thing I do is attempt to negotiate but this usually doesn't end well since player are more for game play than role play. That is besides the topic though. I Have 4 strongholds set up around my F.O.B. 3km out with a number of my units stationed there. I was thinking to myself that it would be convenient if I could deploy units from those 4 strong hold without calling them back to base because the travel time puts me at  a great disadvantage. I was going to post a suggestion for an offsite compound but after carefully thinking it through I realized that this would cause great inconvenience to both players and management so I scrapped that idea. I made a post about a similar post some while ago and was looking to add this to that but I can't find it. If it was taken down I apologize for putting up another one but I am not sure whether that is the case or not. In conclusion, you should not be able to attack a base that is within a 1h. time span of the stronghold. Reason being is that I saw talk about how players could set up an army and attack from there leaving no time for defense, hopefully this counter measure would be able solve that problem. To be honest, the strongholds would serve much purpose other than from a role play stand point so I don't really mind if this suggestion isn't taken into consideration but it would be fun to see it in game. Smith out...


Declined. You can have only 1 Base and deploy Units only from there.

This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Omar Smith
29 July, 2016, 6:24 PM UTC
Omar Smith said:

There is a function in game that allows you to mark other commanders for future reference. I've made good use of this function but I see a negative aspect. If I mark down a commander and manage to come across that commander again I realize that I've done so but I have to go back to my contacts list back at the command HQ and this takes up quite a bit of time, remembering the name, searching through pages of contacts. Maybe a pop up bubble that allows you to see what you set out? This would be helpful.


And what if you use the Attack button? The list is even more advanced there.

Will try that and see if it is more informative.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Falcon1313
29 July, 2016, 8:54 PM UTC

Hi there

after the new update i looked through the new changes

i like the garrison tab being able to see the offence / defence totals stationed at bases or at the mines

 however NOT in favor of the pop ups informing me of my actions as these still appear in the normal reports i recon lots of places and think that all these  must add to the slow reactions of my base 


Pop Ups can be removed in Settings.



every commander has the same issue too many rations not enough fuel or ammo , could you not introduce a building that would exchange ration for either fuel or ammo (commanders choice ) at a inflated conversion rate say 3:1


As Omar said, you can trade with other players.


lastly there isnt enough rewards for the troop losses in any of the most recent torneys this should be re-thought


The most important think which you get in all Battles is Experience. Also, you get Ranking & Tournament points, extra rewards, etc. 

UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
29 July, 2016, 10:10 PM UTC
Falcon1313 said:

Hi there

after the new update i looked through the new changes

i like the garrison tab being able to see the offence / defence totals stationed at bases or at the mines

 however NOT in favor of the pop ups informing me of my actions as these still appear in the normal reports i recon lots of places and think that all these  must add to the slow reactions of my base 


every commander has the same issue too many rations not enough fuel or ammo , could you not introduce a building that would exchange ration for either fuel or ammo (commanders choice ) at a inflated conversion rate say 3:1

lastly there isnt enough rewards for the troop losses in any of the most recent torneys this should be re-thought

You can trade your resources for other resources in the logistics exchange. Make offers or accept the offers of others.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Omar Smith
2 August, 2016, 8:11 PM UTC

I've been thinking of a "At War" option for players. Even though you can verbally agree to war with another player it still feels as if something is missing. When your combine is at war you know it, it is official but it lacks that feeling in PvP. I've been thinking about this idea but I didn't say anything. As a bonus, there would be a midway point between the two enemy commanders where they fight. This isn't an attempt to avoid losing resources, I just thought that it would be cool to have a front lines type of thing. It just seems more fun that hitting bases all the time. Maybe when you agree to a war you send troops to the front lines and when a timer expires the two forces fight, this way you can stock up units to fight over a brief period of time or they fight whenever they meet. Either works for me. The war would last until one commander ends it or is unable to continue fighting. The possibility to raid the main base would still be a thing. This sounds like it could be really complicated but I just figured I would voice my opinion, maybe try to make the game a little more interesting. Smith out...


Thank you for this suggestion.  I would like to know if other players support this idea.

This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
2 August, 2016, 11:11 PM UTC
Omar Smith said:

I've been thinking of a "At War" option for players. Even though you can verbally agree to war with another player it still feels as if something is missing. When your combine is at war you know it, it is official but it lacks that feeling in PvP. I've been thinking about this idea but I didn't say anything. As a bonus, there would be a midway point between the two enemy commanders where they fight. This isn't an attempt to avoid losing resources, I just thought that it would be cool to have a front lines type of thing. It just seems more fun that hitting bases all the time. Maybe when you agree to a war you send troops to the front lines and when a timer expires the two forces fight, this way you can stock up units to fight over a brief period of time or they fight whenever they meet. Either works for me. The war would last until one commander ends it or is unable to continue fighting. The possibility to raid the main base would still be a thing. This sounds like it could be really complicated but I just figured I would voice my opinion, maybe try to make the game a little more interesting. Smith out...
HMMM..Commander this sounds very interesting..I don't know if it possible to implement this into the game, that would be up to he developers, but worth looking into..Plase submit this to support....they will in turn pass it onto the developers
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
3 August, 2016, 2:57 AM UTC

A link that allows us to submit a ticket? I can't figure out how to on the support page and keep getting referred to back here. I know there was one in another discussion but I can't find it.


plrm.me/Support_Plarium Choose your game and network, scroll the page down and click 'contact us'.

This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
3 August, 2016, 11:22 PM UTC
Omar Smith said:

A link that allows us to submit a ticket? I can't figure out how to on the support page and keep getting referred to back here. I know there was one in another discussion but I can't find it.


plrm.me/Support_Plarium Choose your game and network, scroll the page down and click 'contact us'.

Commander...if you look on game page..there is a tab at top that says "community"...click on that and a window will drop...under the "forum" listing you will see support..click on that listing and it should take you directly to our support page
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
4 August, 2016, 5:19 PM UTC
I have no trouble finding the support page, I can't figure out how to send a ticket. It refers me to the forum or the Facebook group page. I followed the link you sent me but it doesn't change the outcome. I may be doing something incorrectly but I can't say that I am.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 August, 2016, 9:29 AM UTC
Omar Smith said:

I have no trouble finding the support page, I can't figure out how to send a ticket. It refers me to the forum or the Facebook group page. I followed the link you sent me but it doesn't change the outcome. I may be doing something incorrectly but I can't say that I am.
You need to scroll t he page down and click "contact us". But don't select Gameplay section. It will reffer you to the forum.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sionso
7 August, 2016, 11:06 AM UTC

Can you create more Milestones for the HQ's?


S.S
UTC +11:00
Sionso
7 August, 2016, 11:48 AM UTC

1. We need an option so that we can exchange lend or gift/give units to other players.

Declined. It could be abused by alts and other suspicious players.

2. Also be able to make combines bigger by expanding with what ever resources necessary.

Combines will get bigger.

3. A mile stone for HQ's of Lv. 20.

Declined. The only milestone is and will be level 5.

4. A way to message/notify combine members that go inactive.

How?

5. A bank or similar were you can invest diamonds by other players borrowing them and getting them returned with interest (not necessary).

Declined. It would negatively affect our game balance.

6. A way to sell units/contracts/resources/diamonds to other players in exchange for units/contracts/resources/diamonds.

Declined. they are your personal gain, and they cannot be exchanged.

7. A way to defend friendly combines Mining Complexes and have a separate cash tab for 'other' defenders.

Declined. They should defend them using their own strengths. 

8. A way to make a 'super combine' or group of combines formed up in a larger combine with a leader that can make diplomatic changes with other 'super combines', these 'super combines' would have a separate name and be created by a current combine C.E.O for ex. 10K diamonds, these would be able to occupy Mining Complexes and share them with the people who attack them or whoever defends it and is allowed by the leader to use cash in it ( then suggestion 7 will not be needed ).

We are considering such idea.

9. Be able to upgrade Mining Complexes to Lv. 10 to 'double vet ' units to make them more power full or be able to vet strategic units.

Declined. Level 5 is high enough.

10. A competition were commanders design there own unit and select the resources to train it, the attack/defense, ration consumption, picture, unit speed, carrying capacity, strategic capabilities, unit type and picture for it.

Declined. We are unable to create a customized Unit.

11. YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR COMBINE PICTURE.

Passed to devs.

12. A proper way to merge two combines, this could be through an agreement between the C.E.O's or through a special war.

Why for?

13. A way to win/earn Upgrade Designs.

Declined. You can win and earn Diamonds, and then buy Designs.

14. Be able to transport thulium between friends/logistics exchange/partners/combine members.

Declined. Thulium is a valuable Resource, you can't transfer it.

15. An auto function to turn cash on or of depending o the amount of defense in Mining Complexes, Or have a way of easily seeing how much defense they (combine member ) has in a Mine/s.

Some similar ideas have been passed to devs.

16. Be able to save cash?

How? 

17. A way for combine members to have a C.E.O experience by the combine leader giving temporary leadership to the wile still limiting it and not making them an operations officer, this would be for a set amount off time give before the combine leader hands over control to the new temporary leader.

Why for?

18. Have an option for a 'spy to enter and spy on another combine while still being attached to their main combine.

Declined. Detected spy is a bad spy.

19. Remove combines that have the C.E.O go inactive for more than 3 weeks, and be able to be activated again if they come back.

Declined. Such Combines can change their CEOs.

20. A holiday mode to notify other players that you are not inactive and have automatic full base protection, this would have a limit of a minimum of 1 week were you can not log on without penalties so people can not use it to cheat.

Declined. It's a war. Nobody is safe here.

22. A way for there to be 'communist combines' were there is not one leader but an elected council to lead it.

  Declined. You can set as many officers as you wish instead.
S.S
UTC +11:00
Omar Smith
7 August, 2016, 7:48 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Omar Smith said:

I have no trouble finding the support page, I can't figure out how to send a ticket. It refers me to the forum or the Facebook group page. I followed the link you sent me but it doesn't change the outcome. I may be doing something incorrectly but I can't say that I am.
You need to scroll t he page down and click "contact us". But don't select Gameplay section. It will reffer you to the forum.
Will see if this helps.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 August, 2016, 12:17 PM UTC
Omar Smith said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Omar Smith said:

I have no trouble finding the support page, I can't figure out how to send a ticket. It refers me to the forum or the Facebook group page. I followed the link you sent me but it doesn't change the outcome. I may be doing something incorrectly but I can't say that I am.
You need to scroll t he page down and click "contact us". But don't select Gameplay section. It will reffer you to the forum.
Will see if this helps.
Did it help?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1665851 users registered; 33913 topics; 253261 post; our newest member:IronLady