A unique achievement can now be earned on the Plarium.com Forum: Distinguished Author!

27 Replies
Character
15 June, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

A unique achievement can now be earned on the Plarium.com Forum: Distinguished Author!


You can achieve this fine accolade by writing interesting and helpful articles, so sharpen your pencils!


Create your own guides, tutorials, or reviews for a chance to be published on our Blog at Plarium.com - and to earn this unique achievement!


UTC +3:00
5
User
28 June, 2017, 10:36 PM UTC
I cant write
UTC +7:00
0
Community Manager
29 June, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
Hi :) Why not?
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1
Moderator
29 June, 2017, 10:01 PM UTC
rdamstel said:

I cant write
Sir...Nothing beats a try...Give it a good old fashion TRY..You might surprise yourself...And I would like to see you "Win" this title 1 day..Good luck Sir
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
0
User
24 July, 2017, 1:34 AM UTC
cool
UTC +4:00
0
User
14 August, 2017, 9:11 PM UTC
perry john fernandes
UTC +2:00
0
User
23 August, 2017, 3:37 PM UTC
great
UTC +4:00
0
User
23 August, 2017, 3:48 PM UTC

this came out 2 months ago and there's only one person that has it.

Here to help. lightsword Member since: 07/13/2016
UTC -4:00
0
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 8:52 PM UTC
LightSword said:

this came out 2 months ago and there's only one person that has it.

Is it you?
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
User
26 August, 2017, 5:13 AM UTC

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:


LightSword said:


this came out 2 months ago and there's only one person that has it.

Is it you?

no GUL VEGA for his tips on"PROTOCOLS".I wish I had this achievement but I guess I'm not gifted with writing. I tried to get it but I guess my tutorial wasn't good enough.  plus pretty much every tutorial has been done to death.

Here to help. lightsword Member since: 07/13/2016
UTC -4:00
0
Community Manager
28 August, 2017, 7:09 PM UTC
LightSword said:

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:


LightSword said:


this came out 2 months ago and there's only one person that has it.

Is it you?

no GUL VEGA for his tips on"PROTOCOLS".I wish I had this achievement but I guess I'm not gifted with writing. I tried to get it but I guess my tutorial wasn't good enough.  plus pretty much every tutorial has been done to death.

Don't give up, Sir! I'm sure you'll get it 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
User
5 September, 2017, 3:32 PM UTC

How about  our Map....   what about  map?  yes i m always think if we could brows more from map  such as  filters our friends, combine members or enemies..... is it possible?

UTC +4:00
0
Community Manager
6 September, 2017, 12:37 PM UTC
pakssg5 said:

How about  our Map....   what about  map?  yes i m always think if we could brows more from map  such as  filters our friends, combine members or enemies..... is it possible?

Hi! Unfortunately, we haven't current plans to add such features :(
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
User
21 November, 2017, 3:53 AM UTC
I have over 1000 Nano chips and I don't know what to do with them they not to work
UTC +5:00
0
User
30 November, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC
UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
5 December, 2017, 3:37 PM UTC
Ender's Game said:

I have over 1000 Nano chips and I don't know what to do with them they not to work
Just ask your experienced Combine mates, Sir! I'm sure they'll help you ;)
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
User
22 February, 2018, 4:58 PM UTC
cool
UTC +0:00
0
User
6 March, 2018, 5:11 PM UTC

there are more important problems to solve in the game. example . STOP US WHO ... VPN

M
UTC +0:00
0
User
6 March, 2018, 5:13 PM UTC

Ender's Game ha detto:


Ho oltre 1000 chip Nano e non so cosa fare con loro perché non funzionino
CHIPs can only be used if you have built your coalition QG.

M
UTC +0:00
0
User
2 April, 2018, 3:56 PM UTC

i lost 14 mil def troops and 5 mil off troops with s&d last weeks now ihave left almost nothing almost no payout  i want 10 mil def toops back send them in badlands to andy van de kerkhof thx


UTC +2:00
0
2838161 users registered; 63689 topics; 335645 posts; our newest member:omar