Win a Tournament to get a unique logo!

6 Replies
Character
26 July, 2016, 9:55 AM UTC

Win a Tournament to get a unique logo!

Commander, today the "Mining Complex Takeover" Tournament will begin! The Combine that takes first place will get a unique prize! The winning Combine will receive a logo specially designed by our 2D Artists. After all, Zandia must know the names of its heroes!

Combines that place in the Top-10 will receive an additional Reward: up to 50,000 Battle Marks and 10,000 Tech Chips according to where they place! 

UTC +3:00
User
28 July, 2016, 4:04 PM UTC

Hello John

Our combine scored 1st on MC takeover tournament

Where do we claim our logo and extra battle marks & chips ?

Thank you

"Lowbie attack SF and he gets ignored. Lowbie repeat his attack and this time SF retaliates and kill all of his troops. Lowbie now call SF bullies". Moral of the story: Don't poke the bear with a short stick
UTC +0:00
User
28 July, 2016, 8:24 PM UTC

John,

Semper Fi won this challenge and we have not see any of our awards. 

"Combines that place in the Top-10 will receive an additional Reward: up to 50,000 Battle Marks and 10,000 Tech Chips according to where they place! 

Please advise.

Thank you

Gunny

User
28 July, 2016, 8:27 PM UTC

http://prntscr.com/bys29z

Here are the results

Gunny

Community Manager
29 July, 2016, 11:03 AM UTC
Gunny said:

http://prntscr.com/bys29z

Here are the results

Gunny

We will post an instruction for the winners today.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
User
30 July, 2016, 10:46 PM UTC
We haven't seen anything anywhere in the past 36 hours...
"Lowbie attack SF and he gets ignored. Lowbie repeat his attack and this time SF retaliates and kill all of his troops. Lowbie now call SF bullies". Moral of the story: Don't poke the bear with a short stick
Community Manager
1 August, 2016, 12:05 PM UTC
Feardis said:

We haven't seen anything anywhere in the past 36 hours...
Haven't posted yet. We already gave all rewards, and will post an announcement soon.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
2338409 users registered; 62549 topics; 329111 posts; our newest member:ARELAW1960