Commanders, the reward system on Locations has been updated!

45 Replies
dan.booth79
16 August, 2017, 4:31 AM UTC
Return to old [email protected]
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 August, 2017, 9:52 AM UTC
dan.booth79 said:

Return to old [email protected]
Unfortunately, no changes are planned.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
timothy
28 October, 2017, 4:59 AM UTC
Kallisi said:

Commanders we only have to figure out  new strategy of going about it keep testing them and figure out what works best for you.

UTC +0:00
timothy
28 October, 2017, 5:00 AM UTC
I've been playing this game for 3 years so I am not a newbie.  The last several days the rewards on locations have changed for the worse.  In go up to level 80 daily and until a few days ago I would get 2 decent rewards but that changed then.  now I am lucky to even get a single good reward while my losses have increased considerably. I am about to stop doing the locations after trying it one more day.  PIf it continues then I won't be doing them again and IP will suggest to my friends that they not do them anymore either.  They have also noticed this change as well so I know I am not alone in this.
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
30 October, 2017, 8:52 PM UTC

timothy said:

I've been playing this game for 3 years so I am not a newbie.  The last several days the rewards on locations have changed for the worse.  In go up to level 80 daily and until a few days ago I would get 2 decent rewards but that changed then.  now I am lucky to even get a single good reward while my losses have increased considerably. I am about to stop doing the locations after trying it one more day.  PIf it continues then I won't be doing them again and IP will suggest to my friends that they not do them anymore either.  They have also noticed this change as well so I know I am not alone in this.

Hello, Sir!

Unfortunately, I can say you nothing new. The last change to S/Ds was implemented in June 2016. During the last year, we didn't touch this mechanics at all. 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Lt.Stone
10 December, 2017, 9:46 AM UTC
dont use units you cant aford to lose in SnD and the rewards will always be for the better
1781713 users registered; 48452 topics; 287582 posts; our newest member:dhhshnf