Help make the game portal better!

5 Replies
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
27 May, 2016, 3:14 PM UTC

Important survey from HQ!

Help make the game portal better!

Our engineers are working to optimize and enhance the game portal and Commander profiles! However, in order for them to get started, the Syndicate requests your opinions. Take part in discussions on the game forum, and help make the game portal even cooler. What do you want to see? Pick one or several of the options from this list, and let us know in the comments - or share your own original idea!

- online-chat;

- direct messages;

- portal avatar editor;

- portal achievements;

- portal rankings;

- bonuses for daily visits to the portal;

- daily quests.

Make your way to the Forum and have your voice heard, Commander!

Community manager
UTC +2:00
Omar Smith
14 July, 2016, 11:44 PM UTC

bonuses for daily visits to the portal

This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Aavon Strendtberg
15 July, 2016, 12:50 AM UTC
Bonus for daily visit to the portal + daily quest!!
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 July, 2016, 12:28 PM UTC
By Bonuses you mean in-game Bonuses or portal bonuses? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Aavon Strendtberg
19 July, 2016, 3:27 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Of course in-game bonuses for portal login.....more or less as like as it is right now with the daily log-in bonus in game :)
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 July, 2016, 1:14 PM UTC
Aavon Strendtberg said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Of course in-game bonuses for portal login.....more or less as like as it is right now with the daily log-in bonus in game :)
Interesting suggestion. I will pass it to our Portal developers 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1776519 users registered; 47882 topics; 285837 posts; our newest member:darkradon666