New Items Now Available At The Black Market!

18 Replies
John Black
Administrator
16 December, 2015, 6:15 PM UTC

New Items Now Available At The Black Market!

Gain An Advantage In Combat and Espionage!

SYNDICATE SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commander!

The Syndicate’s engineering department has released a new series of handy Items!

Take a look!

Total Protection. This Item protects you from any Offensive Action launched against you. Your enemies won’t be able to Raid, launch Tactical Attacks, Invade, or Recon you so long as this Item is active. Activating Total Protection allows you to take a deep breath and manage your Base without worrying about being attacked.

Recon Protection. This Item ONLY protects you from attempted Recon operations. Your enemies won't be able to Recon you while this Item is active. Use Recon Protection to keep your secrets safely hidden away inside your Base.

You can get these Items at the Black Market (report to the "Special" section of the “Misc” tab).

Stay tuned – our engineers are working day and night to bring you the latest advances in military technology, so more innovative Zandian survival gear is sure to be available soon!

END TRANSMISSION

SYNDICATE SECURE TRANSMISSION


UTC +3:00
Abu_Kasap
16 December, 2015, 8:45 PM UTC

At moment i start to think, that u cannot make more stupid things, u make me wrong.

First - if u atack some1, will this shield still works against him?

Second - Do you have a way to count how many ppl leave game, after every "brilliant" idea of yours.


UTC +0:00
Mehnslayer
16 December, 2015, 8:49 PM UTC
If you attack a player with the shield up your units will be returned home without harm
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Abu_Kasap
16 December, 2015, 8:57 PM UTC

Mehnslayer said:


If you attack a player with the shield up your units will be returned home without harm



If player with this shield atacks u? Then what?

If player provoke u to atack and then aplly shield?Again and again?

If i nuke some1 and then aplly shield? for a week?

Greed is worst advisor in this games.


UTC +0:00
Mehnslayer
16 December, 2015, 9:09 PM UTC

I don't know if there is a limit to this item, but you have serious concerns that I completely agree with.

It shouldn't be fair that you can not fight back, if you nuke someone and they put up a shield it will return your fireball... I am not a fan of this item, but a lot of people have asked :/
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Abu_Kasap
16 December, 2015, 9:27 PM UTC

Well let me give u a litlle scenario, that u did not look to it.

I jusmpo to MC, apply a shield for a week. Then all clan members supply me with troops. And i hit this MC again and again and again.

Can any1 do anything against me?No. Can any1 stop me? No again.Can u protect that MC? No again.

Other - tapsite. Some1 hit your tapsite again and again. Well u cannot raid/nuke him as he has SHIELD.

There is only 2 type of ppl, that ask for it - newbees and coiners. No1 else.


UTC +0:00
Death
17 December, 2015, 8:20 AM UTC
lot of folks have already left for the last stunt you guys pulled.. the raids glitch that was un limited raids for a short time.. and peeps got winnings that should not have... I know of 5 ceo's that have left over this kind of crap . and so have I, except for roll call
UTC +5:00
John Black
Administrator
17 December, 2015, 11:44 AM UTC
Abu_Kasap said:

At moment i start to think, that u cannot make more stupid things, u make me wrong.

First - if u atack some1, will this shield still works against him?

Second - Do you have a way to count how many ppl leave game, after every "brilliant" idea of yours.


The shield protects from all attacks during the time it is active. If player under the protection will launch an attack on someone, the protection will disappear.
UTC +3:00
John Black
Administrator
17 December, 2015, 11:46 AM UTC
Abu_Kasap said:

Well let me give u a litlle scenario, that u did not look to it.

I jusmpo to MC, apply a shield for a week. Then all clan members supply me with troops. And i hit this MC again and again and again.

Can any1 do anything against me?No. Can any1 stop me? No again.Can u protect that MC? No again.

Other - tapsite. Some1 hit your tapsite again and again. Well u cannot raid/nuke him as he has SHIELD.

There is only 2 type of ppl, that ask for it - newbees and coiners. No1 else.


New items do not affect MCs, only bases. And as I said, if you will attack someone with the active "shield", it will disappear.
UTC +3:00
Abu_Kasap
17 December, 2015, 2:07 PM UTC

It is. If u atack MC, or tapsite, this not count as atack on player base. So shield will stay.

Start to wonder, did alieans replace John Black with clone?

As i see this days only items, that destroy ballance in game.

There was a game - Point Blank - no more -bankrut-reason - greed. Coin items, that ruin ballance in game.

Fallen Earth- bankrut- sold- reason- no1 care about game rules.Cheaters.

I do not want to write Plarium games as next example.

Instead to fix game, u just aplly more and more coin items.

Well if u want so many - maake new improvements for example. New skins. None of this ruin game.

And who exactly whant this shields? Where is a BIG discussion about that?
UTC +0:00
Nniol Rehu
17 December, 2015, 2:41 PM UTC

i think about various latest coin items are basically useless or used by very few players. I agree with those who believe that this will lead players to leave the game. Why not insert, in this game, concepts like outposts or the ability to rebuild/developed long-time occupied bases ? 

UTC +0:00
ribbits1
29 December, 2015, 2:56 AM UTC
Total Protection Does not Say Anything About Losing It If You Attack Other Players In The Syndicate Message Take A Look!
UTC +0:00
ribbits1
29 December, 2015, 4:35 AM UTC
John Black said:

Abu_Kasap said:

At moment i start to think, that u cannot make more stupid things, u make me wrong.

First - if u atack some1, will this shield still works against him?

Second - Do you have a way to count how many ppl leave game, after every "brilliant" idea of yours.


The shield protects from all attacks during the time it is active. If player under the protection will launch an attack on someone, the protection will disappear.

UTC +0:00
ribbits1
29 December, 2015, 4:45 AM UTC
Where Does It Say If A Player Under Protection Will Launch An Attack On Someone,The Protection Will Disappear In The Original  Syndicate Message? Right Under Take A Look That Paragraph Does Not Include This 
UTC +0:00
Mehnslayer
29 December, 2015, 6:16 AM UTC
The protection follows the same rules as the beginner protection, it will break if a player attacks anyone over level 30.
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Abu_Kasap
29 December, 2015, 12:12 PM UTC

Exactly, u can atack MC, depo or everything u want, except bases, and no1 can do anything against u.

U can atack a single player all-the-time, and none of his clan/friends can do nothing against u.

Disscusions like this become pointless.

U do not want players opinion, and u do not care about it. No1 knows who and when ask for this.........

but u want us to think, that lot of ppl ask for it.

U just dump coin items for profit and u do not care if some1 really want them, or will this ruin ballance in game.All is about short-term profit.

U never really ask, what players want.

I use to play a lot of games and i see same actions in a lot of games. All of them are stopped. Except of severall of them, that have new owners.

I wonder, did u really think, that u can have community of high paying players only? Or that u can benefit only this type of players and all others will stay?

UTC +0:00
John Black
Administrator
30 December, 2015, 8:00 AM UTC

Commander ABU_KASAP,

Thank you for your opinion. You are right about the fact that the Total Protection will not disappear if you attack MC, Repository or anything else except someone’s Base.

Some of the players’ suggestions are already introduced in our games. You are always free to suggest any idea, but please note that I am unable to guarantee that all of your ideas will be definitely implemented in the game as the final decision is always made by the developers. 

UTC +3:00
degcolosimo
3 November, 2016, 11:20 PM UTC
I am new to stormfall.  I have searched every where within the game and googled about shields. I can't find where to purchase or anything about shields, except for in this forum. Would appreciate some info. 
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 November, 2016, 12:14 PM UTC

degcolosimo said:


I am new to stormfall.  I have searched every where within the game and googled about shields. I can't find where to purchase or anything about shields, except for in this forum. Would appreciate some info. 

Hi! Here is Stormfall: Age of War forum: http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/

If you need some information about the Shields, plerase use the in-game guide. Or you can ask your questions on the forum.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1723337 users registered; 42954 topics; 272564 posts; our newest member:peder.yseus