Milestones

3 Replies
Thor
12 December, 2016, 4:41 PM UTC
I have a question concerning Combine HeadQuarters upgrades? My question is once you have upgraded your HQ's to Level 5 you reached that milestone and can't be downgraded. Does this rule applies if you upgrade your HQ's to level 10? Or how many levels between each milestones. Thank you inadvance for your response.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 December, 2016, 1:22 PM UTC
Hi! There's only one milestone level - 5. All other levels can be downgraded.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Niko
27 June, 2017, 8:54 PM UTC

good afternoon

Where I can find the necessary information.

I want to raise the leadership of my group to level 5 by pushing it with diamonds and I need to know how many diamonds are needed.

Because in the normal way we can never reach the milestone5, we are degraded before other groups.

Thank you

UTC +7:00
RobertShatz
28 June, 2017, 12:39 AM UTC
nicoelsavio said:

good afternoon

Where I can find the necessary information.

I want to raise the leadership of my group to level 5 by pushing it with diamonds and I need to know how many diamonds are needed.

Because in the normal way we can never reach the milestone5, we are degraded before other groups.

Thank you

Sir...Go to HQ..Hit upgrade..If you have the strike points to take it to the next level it will use them first and you can speed upgrade by using Diamonds..If not another window will pop open giving you the option to use Diamonds..
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
1720321 users registered; 42389 topics; 270627 posts; our newest member:Commander #2680619