Need help with Base layout

5 Replies
flr3st0rm
13 February, 2017, 6:24 AM UTC
I purchased the new base layout I wanted, applied it. But on the operations page with missions it does not recognize that I have changed it so it won't give my XP. I went back to the black market page for base and the button says Cancel but not sure I should do that. Don't want to lose the new layout if cancel means I will lose what I purchased. Is this a bug or what?
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 February, 2017, 11:06 AM UTC

Hi! You won't lose your layout if you cancel it. Once bought, it will remain there forever and you can switch between available layouts anytime. As for the issue with Quest, please report it to Support and they will check what happened: http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
flr3st0rm
13 February, 2017, 8:22 PM UTC
Thank you ALYONA
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 February, 2017, 10:40 AM UTC
flr3st0rm said:

Thank you ALYONA
You're welcome. I hope your issue will be resolved soon :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
jed
18 April, 2017, 11:12 PM UTC

What Base layouts can you purchase that never expire and you can change between then?

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2017, 8:10 AM UTC
jed said:

What Base layouts can you purchase that never expire and you can change between then?

All Base Layouts at the Black Market never expire :)
1723465 users registered; 42956 topics; 270700 posts; our newest member:snjn-simple43ninja22