HTML tags in Chat

1 Reply
Murderous Mango
4 January, 2017, 5:06 AM UTC

I saw someone using an HTML tag with a style attribute in chat a few days ago and it worked for them. I tried it just a minute ago and it didn't work. Is there something I'm missing?

They used an h1 tag with the style color and size which made their chat slightly larger and a light blue color.

Specifically, I typed <h1 style="color:red;size:2em">Text Here!</h1> and it didn't compile as it did when another player typed it.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 January, 2017, 11:44 AM UTC

Murderous Mango said:

I saw someone using an HTML tag with a style attribute in chat a few days ago and it worked for them. I tried it just a minute ago and it didn't work. Is there something I'm missing?

They used an h1 tag with the style color and size which made their chat slightly larger and a light blue color.

Specifically, I typed

Text Here!

and it didn't compile as it did when another player typed it.

Hi! You're probably on the wrong forum. Please visit this one: http://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc-mobile-warfare As for the BB-codes, they were disabled in the last patch.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1782444 users registered; 48530 topics; 287844 posts; our newest member:Baldwin