Pop-Ups and Loading Issues
User ID: 513315
Post ID: 211597
11 November, 2016, 1:04 AM UTC
It is very obvious that page loading problems have become a serious issue which now is causing players to quit and become disinterested in the game.
This has been going on for months now and despite upgrades and fancy-schmantzy artwork being updated, play of the game itself is seriously degraded.
Each time the pop-ups in the lower right corner occur, the game slows or in most cases halts until it clears. I do not need to know my troops have returned, or that my queue of rifleman has been hired and I need to hire more, or ... ALL of these pop-ups are unnecessary and just tax the system and slow the game.
Also, Flash implementation is poor. I am running online games far more intensive than Soldiers and there is no problem,
Please get rid of the popups and animations and get someone who knows Flash.
User ID: 698671
Post ID: 211762
11 November, 2016, 12:29 PM UTC
Hi! You can always turn off notifications in settings if they negatively affect your gaming experience.
In case you're experiencing lags, please do the following:
1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6
2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG
3. Try to access the game
4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g
5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.
6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.
They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium