IF i had a MC dream

6 Replies
Shane
29 July, 2016, 2:21 PM UTC
If i had a Mining Complexe i would upgrade units every day : )
UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
29 July, 2016, 6:18 PM UTC
That isn't a bug.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 August, 2016, 12:17 PM UTC
Moved to Game Discussion. Too bad that we don't have a "Wish List" thread 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Omar Smith
1 August, 2016, 10:38 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Don't you? Suggestions Discussion seems to fit that description.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 August, 2016, 8:56 AM UTC
Omar Smith said:

Not exactly. Suggestions Discussion is for players' suggestions which I pass to devs and give feedback about. I was thinking more about a real wish list where players could post their wishes. Like 'I wish I joined a TOP 1 Combine" or "I wish I had 100500 Firedrakes", etc. Maybe we should start something like this in Off Topic thread? How do you think?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Omar Smith
9 August, 2016, 12:59 AM UTC

Omar Smith said:

Not exactly. Suggestions Discussion is for players' suggestions which I pass to devs and give feedback about. I was thinking more about a real wish list where players could post their wishes. Like 'I wish I joined a TOP 1 Combine" or "I wish I had 100500 Firedrakes", etc. Maybe we should start something like this in Off Topic thread? How do you think?
Now I understand what you mean. I wish I had realized it earlier.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 August, 2016, 12:26 PM UTC
Omar Smith said:

Now I understand what you mean. I wish I had realized it earlier.

1782496 users registered; 48582 topics; 287905 posts; our newest member:camguss