Where are my diamonds?

9 Replies
Omar Smith
15 July, 2016, 12:32 AM UTC

This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Kallisi
16 July, 2016, 2:27 AM UTC
Commander if you didn't receive diamond's contact our support team.
UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
16 July, 2016, 2:45 AM UTC
I got them eventually. Unfortunately I do not know how to take down a post so I just deleted the contents. Also, whenever I try to contact support it always refers me back to the forum.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
Kallisi
16 July, 2016, 2:48 AM UTC
Commander i'm glad you got you're diamonds.
UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
16 July, 2016, 6:46 PM UTC
As am I.
robydirker
17 July, 2016, 7:10 PM UTC

Omar Smith said:

hello commander.. write here

http://support.plarium.com/ensoldiers/Base/Search/Index

UTC +7:00
robydirker
17 July, 2016, 7:12 PM UTC

Omar Smith said:

I got them eventually. Unfortunately I do not know how to take down a post so I just deleted the contents. Also, whenever I try to contact support it always refers me back to the forum.

hello commander

in support center there is a section for you problem (diamonds) see the link and write your problem... good game

UTC +7:00
Omar Smith
19 July, 2016, 3:26 AM UTC
Thank you.
rmora13
14 November, 2016, 10:10 PM UTC
I'm commander Pickard (quote), rewards from 90 days of continous playing has been not applied yet although I claimed them, and my count started again from day 1.  Will appreciate any idea on this issue.  Regards 
exxxe
15 November, 2016, 2:55 PM UTC

rmora13 said:

I'm commander Pickard (quote), rewards from 90 days of continous playing has been not applied yet although I claimed them, and my count started again from day 1.  Will appreciate any idea on this issue.  Regards 

commander for your safety i have removed your coordinates 

report your case to support here
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
1720404 users registered; 42411 topics; 270668 posts; our newest member:tojibow