Negotiate all Contracts or receive Referrals?

5 Replies
Jason Bullet
Administrator
21 March, 2016, 5:17 PM UTC

What would you choose and why?

A) Negotiate all Contracts and receive a 7% boost to your Fuel and Munitions production.

B) Keep one Contract to receive a Referral each day.

Share your strategy with other Commanders!

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
Johnny63
22 March, 2016, 1:13 AM UTC
take the 7%
Plarium feel free to hire me at any time.
UTC +0:00
Red-Terror
23 March, 2016, 1:20 AM UTC

negotiate all contracts.

otherwise, if I hold a contract un-negotiated, I would lose what gives me that contract!

Flea Ridden Basterd
2 April, 2016, 9:16 PM UTC

The players in the combine that have collected referrals for the stronger troops could wait a few days with negotiating them so the get new refferals for them each day.

If they give them to lower level players those players can grow faster.

That way the whole combine grows faster.

If you want to be a strong combine then that is more important then 7% more production.

Compared to what you can raid each day the production of your own base is not that much anyway.

UTC +0:00
Badlag247
5 September, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC

I wonder if anyone else spots the problems with the picture in the OP?

To that end: post 1 thing per post and I'll click like on the first 5 unique (and correct) answers.
UTC +5:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 September, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
Badlag247 said:

I wonder if anyone else spots the problems with the picture in the OP?

To that end: post 1 thing per post and I'll click like on the first 5 unique (and correct) answers.
You're very observant, Commander
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
1724269 users registered; 43200 topics; 271063 posts; our newest member:Жан 5555