Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 1, 2018, 08:1911/01/18
Nov 1, 2018, 08:19(edited)
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

Every piece of equipment has a required level for usage. Please check the item's description.

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Nov 1, 2018, 15:5111/01/18
04/18/16
ahh, new stuff.. just saw it. good to see you guys made a completely useless hero for the majority of the common players and gave the edge AGAIN to those who pay to play and vets only. you guys ever create stuff that helps new players or those who DONT pay to play too? like those 10k diamond walls for instance, did you guys actually have any intention of helping anyone with those? no one will buy em other than those who spend 500$ a week on your game. you guys legit have no intention to make this game playable and enjoyable for anyone do you.. time consuming farmvile game. you guys created a game where ppl farm and dont intend to lose their army coz it literally takes them 5 years to build it. grats on failing lol ive played other games like this one where in 3 weeks you can actually enjoy the game and pop a good war.. without anyone cryin about it coz they can rebuild and do it again. o.O