The button "Mark as read" in your mailbox ... affect also unread reports in your reportbox

4 Replies
Red-Terror
5 December, 2017, 8:01 PM UTC

Hi

in game, if you press the button "Mark all as read" [ ! ] in your private mailbox, automatically this action is also applied in the reports box ... so if there are unread reports in your walkie-talkie, they are all "turned off" (as if they were read).

Please, fix this error.

thanks.

UTC +1:00
Agent Pavel
Administrator
6 December, 2017, 9:18 AM UTC

Hello, Commander!

The bug has been confirmed and forwarded to the developers. It will be fixed in the future updates. Thank you for your report and cooperation!

UTC +0:00
Red-Terror
11 December, 2017, 9:54 PM UTC

today (December 11th, around 12.00) it happened to me that all my unread reports (35) turned themselves off, although I did not click any buttons (neither on the reportbox nor on the mailbox).

as a result of this, I think there are general problems in the programming that establishes the read and unread reports.

I hope that it will never happen again to me that the unread reports are all marked as read without any reason.

Red-Terror
15 December, 2017, 3:01 AM UTC

it happened again!

all my reports went turned off (41 reports) while I was arranging other things, shortly after I logged in to the game.

please take measures to remedy this problem.

the thing begins to become annoying.

Agent Helga
Administrator
17 December, 2017, 11:37 AM UTC

Sorry to hear that this issue still bothers you. Our developers are working on that bug and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

I would appreciate your understanding.

UTC +0:00
1783257 users registered; 48652 topics; 288209 posts; our newest member:myrkjartyn