All Categories

Vindicator VS Sapper , Who WIN ?     Défenseurs des droits ( DDD) contre  Sappeur qui  GAGNE ?

Vindicator VS Sapper , Who WIN ? Défenseurs des droits ( DDD) contre Sappeur qui GAGNE ?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 27, 2017, 14:0011/27/17
10/20/15

Vindicator VS Sapper , Who WIN ? Défenseurs des droits ( DDD) contre Sappeur qui GAGNE ?

Hello, 

Vindicator  VS ONE Sapper 

Who WIN ?

ONE sapper  amazing right ?

During the November 22 CM tournament, I start a 50 Vindicator raid on the MC 71 and I do not get any MC Tournament points.

Better still according to the report, I lose my 50 Vindicator against 1 Sapper alone.

I go back, the information to Plarium, which you answer well it is quite normal.

In short, suddenly I ask you the question to you players did you encounter this problem?

How to make this sound from Plarium, which at every BUG claims the opposite !! 

Have good day all of us 

Pendant le tournois sur les CM du 22 novembre ,

je lance un raid avec 50 Vindicator sur le CM 71 et je ne reçois aucun points de Tournois CM.

Mieux encore selon le rapport, je perd mes 50 Vindicator contre 1 Seul Sapper .

Je remonte, l'information à Plarium , qui tenez vous bien répond que c'est tout a fait normal .

Bref, du coup je vous pose la question à vous joueurs avez vous rencontré ce problème?

Comment faire pour ce faire entendre de Plarium, qui à chaque BUG prétend le contraire !!

Merci d'avance à ceux qui débattrons. 

Bonne journée

Vindicator lvl 20    Sapper ???

Sur Higlands

Serveur UK 

La réponse de PLarium 

Helga (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games)

Nov 25, 17:32 EET

Bonjour ! Merci de m'avoir contacté.

Dans un Tournoi JcJ, tu reçois les points pour les deux : tes pertes et les pertes ennemies. D'un autre côté, lors d'un Tournoi sur les Complexes Miniers, tu ne reçois des points que pour les pertes ennemies et c'est pourquoi tu n'as pas gagné de points lors de ces Batailles.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 27, 2017, 14:2311/27/17
06/13/15

Hello,

You attacked a mining complex with a lot of defensive power inside, so much that what you destroyed does not represent 1 percent of its capacity. The PvP points you have won are given for your losses especially. 

I'm not teaching you anything, but what's certain is that it's not a bug. 

I'm sorry for your units. You did not damage this mine enough to earn points on the tournament in question. 

Nov 27, 2017, 17:2311/27/17
Nov 29, 2017, 01:22(edited)
07/31/15

1 Sapper is what your Vindicators have been able to kill about a much larger defensive deployment, located within the MC you attacked.

You can not see the entire amount of units within a base, unless:

- you win the fight.

or

- you successfully spy the base.

In a losing attack (as in this case), your report shows you only the losses you've caused to your opponent (not the entire amount of units located within the base you attacked).

So we're not talking about an extremely strong Sapper that killed your 50 Vindicators.

1 Sapper is the only unit your opponent lost because of your attack.

In addition to that unit there were so many others within the MC, that your attack has not been able to kill.

Nov 28, 2017, 13:2911/28/17
10/20/15

Hi,

Thank's for your repply , but i don't understand :

- why at my first raid, 10mn before,  with the same troops i win 186 pvp in the same MC ?

I'm in troubble with that point .

Personnaly , i think it's bug,  or maby in ten minutes he have charged the MC , but .....  not sure 

i'll go to tchat with the CEO 

By the way thank's ;-)

Nov 28, 2017, 14:3311/28/17
06/13/15

Are you talking about points for a Razzia tournament on the Mines / Blitz ?

Be careful not to be confused with PvP or Experience Races.