1 November, 2017, 10:24 AM UTC
In this section, you will find a list of bugs that have been already reported to our developers. You will also find a list of issues that have already been resolved. If you notice that an issue marked as resolved is still malfunctioning, please let us know by commenting on the relevant thread.
The following issues have been fixed since the last update:
- Boosting the training queue while UCAV Bonuses are activated. This improvement includes fixes for various situations, like training queue countdown going minus and the error “Choose a different number of Units” while sending troops to the Bunker;
- Mining Complex Tracking History: Reinforcements sent to a Mining Complex were not displayed, only recalled troops were shown;
- The voiceover in the description of ZHG did not work;
- The “Combine Attack” button appeared when trying to send/recall troops to/from the Bunker after log in;
- Players were sent to the Joint Ops Center instead of the Recruit Depot from the Recruit Depot quest;
- An incorrect icon was displayed when sending spies and Offensive Units to a Repository at the same time;
- Thulium pack: the number of resources received after applying the packs was not displayed in the item activation window;
- Players were not notified in the chat when two Combines declare a state of peace;
- Multiple visual and performance improvements.
Issues that have been already forwarded to the developers:
- Messages and reports: option “Mark all as read” in the messages section marks all reports as read as well;
- When typing a long text in the chat, the end of the text is covered by the chat buttons.