All Categories

Incorrect ZHG units strength on multiple hits

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 15, 2018, 12:0011/15/18
09/29/14

The number of remaining units in the location keeps on changing during the consecutive hits. Intentional or bug?

These are the results of four consecutive hits on same location. Another case 

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 15, 2018, 14:2911/15/18
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

This situation is not a bug. It occurs when you attack ZHG Locations with small squads of troops. Please note that the enemy troops' power is not changed. This is one of the ZHG Location power calculation features. 
Nov 19, 2018, 06:3011/19/18
Nov 19, 2018, 06:32(edited)
02/27/14

Those are not any of my reports and I don't raid like that. I only use 1 sapper on occasion to determine enemy strength but havent even done that in a long time. And what about me getting booted out of my combine without anyones knowledge and now my heros are not activated and I cant activate them or use them.....a lot more wrong in my game...I need something done......I have put lots of money in this game

I know it only shows me being on here recently but that is because I had to join this forum to try and reach support. I have been playing for 2 years and looks like for nothing now that all my resources are becoming useless
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 20, 2018, 15:1911/20/18
07/02/15
cableman Smith said:

Those are not any of my reports and I don't raid like that. I only use 1 sapper on occasion to determine enemy strength but havent even done that in a long time. And what about me getting booted out of my combine without anyones knowledge and now my heros are not activated and I cant activate them or use them.....a lot more wrong in my game...I need something done......I have put lots of money in this game

I know it only shows me being on here recently but that is because I had to join this forum to try and reach support. I have been playing for 2 years and looks like for nothing now that all my resources are becoming useless
Please describe the issue in detail in your initial thread