All Categories

A New Year's Gift

How to join our moderation team?

A New Year's Gift

As 2023 comes to a close, we hope you've had moments to cherish and learn from. Reflecting on the past year is always heartwarming. To sprinkle a little more joy, here's a special holiday promo code just for you, Commanders!

Redeem them by following these simple steps:
- Go to Plarium Play
- Launch the game
- Go to the Settings tab
- Click the Gift Code button
- Paste the code and confirm it to receive your gift

🎁Gift code: HPNR24
⌛️Valid until: January 3, 2024, 23:59:59 UTC
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and looking forward to seeing you in the new year! 🌟

Views
Comments
Dec 28, 2023, 10:3812/28/23
Jan 4, 2024, 11:3201/04/24
01/10/18

Que mala suerte, deberían dar más tiempo para reclamar el regalo, los que trabajamos no estamos muy pendiente del foro, antes los regalos lo daban en el mismo juego y era mejor por que siempre jugamos, pero casi nadie está pendiente del foro, deberían volver a dar los regalos en el mismo juego 

Jan 7, 2024, 01:4201/07/24
Jan 9, 2024, 12:33(edited)
02/14/19

Normalmente el plazo para canjear es de 7 días Comandante (via Google Translate) 

Jan 7, 2024, 17:1101/07/24
02/09/19

would like to ask a good and future question, given that we have been abandoned by the Facebook platform and posted on another platform but with clear coldaun that day after day decimates players (Friends) that year started on soldier a long time ago and clearly not all P2W but Players for simple fun. Although the server or platform that was assigned to us is blocked from having new players, so that the clans later in this period agree to divide MC territories, agreeing more than anything else to attack and weaken the same objective, it is sad to see these 4- 5 P2W clans that support each other and then go to groups to show off how strong they are. Here I would like to give you an idea as happens in other games when everything I explained before happens, (Merge) Combine multiple servers into one with a ticket that allows players to enter with all their personal baggage, structures etc.--- logically not It is possible to make this immense number of data flow, therefore staggered day by day, following an alphabetical criterion A -B..... the Clan leaders should enter first of all to be able to position qg, while for Mc reset, with date in here it will be possible therefore buy free days for everyone. I just hope it is at least viewed or post a questionnaire or discussion. Good continuation

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 9, 2024, 12:2901/09/24
10/31/22
AnimaRed

would like to ask a good and future question, given that we have been abandoned by the Facebook platform and posted on another platform but with clear coldaun that day after day decimates players (Friends) that year started on soldier a long time ago and clearly not all P2W but Players for simple fun. Although the server or platform that was assigned to us is blocked from having new players, so that the clans later in this period agree to divide MC territories, agreeing more than anything else to attack and weaken the same objective, it is sad to see these 4- 5 P2W clans that support each other and then go to groups to show off how strong they are. Here I would like to give you an idea as happens in other games when everything I explained before happens, (Merge) Combine multiple servers into one with a ticket that allows players to enter with all their personal baggage, structures etc.--- logically not It is possible to make this immense number of data flow, therefore staggered day by day, following an alphabetical criterion A -B..... the Clan leaders should enter first of all to be able to position qg, while for Mc reset, with date in here it will be possible therefore buy free days for everyone. I just hope it is at least viewed or post a questionnaire or discussion. Good continuation

Greetings, Commander! 🖐

Thanks a lot for taking the time to describe your ideas here; I appreciate it. I understand your point, and we have received similar suggestions previously. Nevertheless, the game has certain technical limitations, so unfortunately, our team does not have the possibility to merge servers. However, thank you for your input 🤗