All Categories

More Upgrade Designs Discount Global Events

How to join our moderation team?

More Upgrade Designs Discount Global Events

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

We're pleased to report that you can soon expect to see Global Events that will reduce the number of Upgrade Designs required to upgrade the following Buildings:

- Medical Laboratory
- Improvised LZ

and the following COBRA Buildings:

- Special Operative HQ
- Parts Fabricator
- Syndicate Dark Labs
- Parts Factory
- Parts Storage

Also coming up are Global Events that will reduce the number of Upgrade Designs required to renegotiate all Prototype Unit Extralegal Contracts, as well as the following regular Contracts:

- Light Infantry
- Sapper
- Light Sniper
- Recon Operations
- Special Ops
- Recon in Strength
- Airborne Forces
- Vulture Specs
- Modular Armor
- Comsat
- H.E.A.T Microwave gun

A Global Event that provides an Upgrade Design discount is on now - head to the Events window for details!

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Views
Comments
Feb 16, 2023, 12:1402/16/23
Feb 16, 2023, 12:3202/16/23
10/05/17

You should rather check the bases (Russian players that appear here) for banned software and then ban them. Furthermore, you should first try to clean up the errors that constantly occur instead of making everything more expensive without the payouts get better. 

My opinion  

Feb 16, 2023, 16:0402/16/23
10/17/16

I totally agree, there are hundreds of new bases mostly level 50+ that pretend that they are Russians, there is no way that you do not know that, especially on badland is easiest to spot that, thank you.

Feb 19, 2023, 01:5802/19/23
12/15/20

I've been on here quite some time, and as soon as you reach a level seems to me they raise it and it's like staring all over again, I really like the game but it's getting too costly  to play any more , and at one point I was buying DESIGNS for one price and the following week it DOUBLED in price.  I've had a lot of friends quit the game because they couldn't keep up with the prices. I GUESS some one  wants to GET RICH QUICK. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 20, 2023, 13:1102/20/23
10/31/22
Patriot

You should rather check the bases (Russian players that appear here) for banned software and then ban them. Furthermore, you should first try to clean up the errors that constantly occur instead of making everything more expensive without the payouts get better. 

My opinion  

Commander, thanks for sharing 🤗 If you have any suspicious bases, please send them, so we gladly check. Also, what kind of errors did you mean? 

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 20, 2023, 13:1702/20/23
10/31/22
jimbob

I totally agree, there are hundreds of new bases mostly level 50+ that pretend that they are Russians, there is no way that you do not know that, especially on badland is easiest to spot that, thank you.

Commander, thanks for the info. It's pretty helpful. Also, if you have some specific cases, don't hesitate to report them here or directly to our Support Team! We are happy to help and want to make our gaming space safe for our dear Commanders! 🙏

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 20, 2023, 13:3702/20/23
10/31/22
Laura Karpik

I've been on here quite some time, and as soon as you reach a level seems to me they raise it and it's like staring all over again, I really like the game but it's getting too costly  to play any more , and at one point I was buying DESIGNS for one price and the following week it DOUBLED in price.  I've had a lot of friends quit the game because they couldn't keep up with the prices. I GUESS some one  wants to GET RICH QUICK. 

Commander, I understand your feeling. Sorry that you feel this way about price changes:(

We always try to improve the game by adding new features to make it more exciting and enjoyable for the players. I hope that in the future, our updates will bring you only pleasant emotions 💪