All Categories

Fixes And Improvements

How to join our moderation team?

Fixes And Improvements

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

We've made some fixes and improvements so you can enjoy a smoother experience:

- "Assets Recovered" area of Combat Reports improved to make numbers under icons easier to read
- Combine HQ window tweaked for HQs at Level 30 to remove the text "Reinforce your HQ to repel attackers and hold onto your Bonuses!", as HQs at Level 30 cannot be downgraded
- Critical Deployments improved to include an alert clarifying that you cannot send out Solo or Group Deployments, or engage regular Flashpoints until a Critical Deployment is over
- Removed the "Send Reinforcements to a Partner" Quest from the game because it could not be completed
- Fixed the "Reinforce your Combine HQ!" Operation so it can now be completed. Any players who previously attempted this Operation must follow its steps again in order to complete it.
- Fixed the Operations window so pop-ups for Operations that require you to engage Contract Locations now display the correct Location

Get moving, soldier!

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Views
Comments
Feb 8, 2023, 16:2402/08/23
Feb 9, 2023, 15:3402/09/23
Feb 9, 2023, 16:56(edited)
07/31/15

in the Reports, I preferred the full display of the numbers.

i.e. 12,483 and not 12.48K 

... also because the number of characters used is always the same, you simply replaced the ones digit with "K" (thus making the information less accurate).

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 12, 2023, 17:0902/12/23
10/31/22
Red Terror

in the Reports, I preferred the full display of the numbers.

i.e. 12,483 and not 12.48K 

... also because the number of characters used is always the same, you simply replaced the ones digit with "K" (thus making the information less accurate).

Thanks for your feedback, Commander! I'll hand it over to the team 🤗