All Categories

Fixes And Improvements

How to join our moderation team?

Fixes And Improvements

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

We've made some fixes and improvements so you can enjoy a smoother experience:

- "Capture Repository" window improved so when you click the "Boost" button, you now have the option to apply a Temporary Base Layout that provides a Bonus to Repository Gathering Speed
- Offense and Defense +50% Item improved so that you will now see a confirmation window before applying one
- Fixed Critical Deployments to eliminate a visual issue that caused the amount of Energy used by Special Operatives to display incorrectly
- Fixed the text in the "Combine HQ" window describing requirements for upgrading a Combine HQ to Level 30, so that it no longer makes reference to downgrading a Combine HQ of Level 29 "or higher"
- Fixed the alert warning you that unused Contractor Points will be lost at the end of the Contractor Pass Season, so that it now correctly appears 24 hours prior to the end of the Season when you sign in to the game
- The Roster pane in the “Special Operatives” tab of the “Special Operatives” window tweaked so that it will now stay on a Special Operative after their Rank is increased and will not auto-scroll upwards
- Fixed the Infowar feature so that Units you receive from completing Puzzles or from duplicate Puzzle Pieces will now earn you Tournament Points in the Combine Conflict and Omega Combine Conflict Tournaments
- Texts in the "Special Operative Pass" tab in the "Special Operatives" window fixed so they no longer overlap with other UI elements

Get moving, soldier!

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Views
Comments
Dec 23, 2022, 11:0212/23/22
Dec 23, 2022, 13:3012/23/22
Dec 23, 2022, 13:32(edited)
07/31/15

[QUOTE]

- Fixed the Infowar feature so that Units you receive from completing
Puzzles or from duplicate Puzzle Pieces will now earn you Tournament
Points in the Combine Conflict and Omega Combine Conflict Tournaments 

[/QUOTE]

Do units acquired through puzzles now also count in ALL events where "unit training" is required? 

... or do they only allow you to score points in the two "CC Tournaments" aforementioned? 

Dec 23, 2022, 16:4912/23/22
06/14/15

yay!  now there only 17 million bugs :)

Dec 25, 2022, 09:4712/25/22
01/17/15

what are these improvements?. the game has always been plagued by various BAGs that have never been resolved, annoying problems. .. or problems generated specifically to modify the bionus percentages, as you did a few months ago. the game is over for me , you exaggerated and stole too much money , modifying the game every time to your liking, HQ level 30 , GREAT ANCHOON , made only to prolong the life of a dead game., after 7 anji HQ level 30 with various steps, what is it for?,,, just to fortify the usual ones who spend insane amounts of money for a tired game. you scammed me with shadows, the infirmary didn't work, these are problems you don't want to solve. enough

Dec 27, 2022, 02:0512/27/22
10/17/17

- The Roster pane in the “Special Operatives” tab of the “Special Operatives” window tweaked so that it will now stay on a Special Operative after their Rank is increased and will not auto-scroll upwards 

this makes the SO part of the game unplayable for me, sorry. Some might like it, but it needs to be optional....

Dec 28, 2022, 00:1712/28/22
12/15/20

I agree with Harle, the SO "tweak" is a huge inconvienence. Why would anyone want to stay on the same operative after they were promoted? Their level is 0, so there is no point in following them. However, I do promote each rank completely before moving to the next rank. The 'tweak" makes it a more laboreous process.

Dec 28, 2022, 10:3112/28/22
08/03/14
Harle

this makes the SO part of the game unplayable for me, sorry. Some might like it, but it needs to be optional....

That's the funny part of improvements. All players I spoke about it, agree with you and me. It's terrible! Where are those players that wanted this improvement or is it just that one annoying employee who wanted to impress the manager by showing his editing skills? 

Dec 29, 2022, 16:4412/29/22
12/09/16
Harle

Fully agree!! I even thought it was a bug anf illed it withsupport. I gotr an answer back: it IS a new feature !!

Just to make sure you are on the same page: most of the time, you are in this situation:

1) You go to SO, select lvl 1

2) you upgrade one SO

3) the thing scrolls to lvl 2 (grrr)

4) you don't have enough lvl2 Sos to upgrade, because you need to upgrade another lvl 1 !!!

5) you can't easiliy go back to lvl 1, unles you rest the whole thing and start with point 1)

C'mon. Really?

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 5, 2023, 14:2501/05/23
10/31/22
Besticio

what are these improvements?. the game has always been plagued by various BAGs that have never been resolved, annoying problems. .. or problems generated specifically to modify the bionus percentages, as you did a few months ago. the game is over for me , you exaggerated and stole too much money , modifying the game every time to your liking, HQ level 30 , GREAT ANCHOON , made only to prolong the life of a dead game., after 7 anji HQ level 30 with various steps, what is it for?,,, just to fortify the usual ones who spend insane amounts of money for a tired game. you scammed me with shadows, the infirmary didn't work, these are problems you don't want to solve. enough

Thanks, Commander, for pointing out this issue. I fully understand that you may not like all these improvements. Also, please give me more info or details about the bugs you are referring to. I want to collect all your feedback so it helps me to see the whole picture and to hand it over to my team! Thank you so much for your attention and participation. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 5, 2023, 14:3001/05/23
10/31/22

Commanders, I got all your messages, mainly with the “Special Operatives” improvement. 

By the way, thanks for your detailed thoughts on our new improvements - I very much appreciate it. 

As far as I know, this improvement has been required from players, as some of them usually " work '' with only one Special Operative and upgrade it many times at once. It may be convenient when the cursor returns to the Special Operative you just upgraded because you don't have to scroll back to him. However, please be sure that all your comments are noted and passed on to our team for investigation 🙂 

Jan 9, 2023, 02:4801/09/23
01/09/23

"The Roster pane in the “Special Operatives” tab of the “Special Operatives” window tweaked so that it will now stay on a Special Operative after their Rank is increased and will not auto-scroll upwards"

You need to change that back. You are generally upgrade several operatives. This actually makes you scroll back. It's not helpful at all.

Jan 9, 2023, 02:5001/09/23
Jan 9, 2023, 02:54(edited)
01/09/23

"some of them usually " work '' with only one Special Operative and upgrade it many times"

Few people play that way...don't improve for "some" improve for "most".

If a persone wants to play that way they can simply select something other than "rank" in the drop down. If I select rank 1 I want it to stay on rank 1 until I change it. I think most other players would agree.

Jan 11, 2023, 13:2301/11/23
12/16/20

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE SPECIAL OPERATIVE TWEEK. I NOW PLAY THE GAME HALF AS MUCH. I DONT EVEN WANT TO DO THE SPECIAL OPERATIVE UPGRADE ANY MORE.... SO TIME CONSUMING. THIS WAS NOT THOUGH OUT. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE INCEPTION, BUT THIS TWEEK MIGHT DRIVE ME AWAY.... IT IS A LABORIOUS TASK TO UPGRADE OPERATIVES NOW. TAKES ALL THE FUN OUT OF IT. PLEASE PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS.

Jan 12, 2023, 01:5701/12/23
12/16/20

I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS SPECIAL OPERATOR UPGRADE TWEEK THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO NOT PURCHASE THE FLASHPOINT PASS. IF THE UPGRADE GOES BACK THE WAY IT WAS I WILL BUY THE PASS AGAIN. I HAVE 4 BASES.... THAT IS 40 BUCKS... NOT MUCH IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, BUT IT IS STAYING IN MY WALLET UNTIL SOMETHING CHANGES. THIS SPECIAL OPERATOR UPGRADE TWEEK IS THE WORST UPGRADE I HAVE SEEN IN THIS GAME. I IS WEARYSOME AND TIRING. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 13, 2023, 14:4501/13/23
10/31/22

I got your thoughts, Commanders, and I do understand your feelings. I have already reported your feedback to the devs, and they will decide what we can do with it. Let's keep our fingers crossed ⭐ 

Jan 15, 2023, 03:5301/15/23
02/06/15

what they said 👆

Jan 23, 2023, 14:2401/23/23
12/16/20

THIS SPECIAL OP TWEEK IS INSANE..... PLEASE PUT IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS. IT TAKES EASILY TWICE AS LONG TO UPGRADE OPERATOR. SO IT IMPACTS OTHER PORTIONS OF THE  GAME. IF YOU SPEND YOUR LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME UPGRADING..... WELL YOU ARE NOT RAIDING, PLAYING ZHG, OR HITTING REPOS.  THIS OPERATOR UPGRADE REALLY SUCKS. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 25, 2023, 14:2601/25/23
10/31/22
RONIN GREYMAN

THIS SPECIAL OP TWEEK IS INSANE..... PLEASE PUT IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS. IT TAKES EASILY TWICE AS LONG TO UPGRADE OPERATOR. SO IT IMPACTS OTHER PORTIONS OF THE  GAME. IF YOU SPEND YOUR LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME UPGRADING..... WELL YOU ARE NOT RAIDING, PLAYING ZHG, OR HITTING REPOS.  THIS OPERATOR UPGRADE REALLY SUCKS. 

I'm sorry that it may be inconvenient for you 🙇

Commander, as I mentioned earlier, I have already told the devs about this feedback - they need some time to investigate this feature! We hope for your understanding.

Mar 4, 2023, 03:3003/04/23
01/09/23

Yeah, this ain't getting fixed. Now the groups deplyments stop working anytime the game is closed.. I pay for the Special Operative pass so I can upgrade 20 operatives at a time.  Now it's impossible to even compete. These issues need to be given priority and corrected.

Mar 19, 2023, 03:3903/19/23
01/09/23

If I set the rank to rank 1 it should remain on rank one and not remain on the operative I upgraded.  Every time I upgrade an operative I lose my place and have to scroll back to upgrade the next. 

What is the status on this? I don't want to continue waiting and hoping it is corrected on the next upgrade. 

The spcial operative tournaments are a big part of why I play this game, and this makes it so much harder to compete. 

I need to know whether they inted to correct this or not so I can make a decision to keep playing or move on to something else.

Mar 22, 2023, 02:5503/22/23
01/09/23

Are there plans to correct the problem or not?