All Categories

Game Improvements

How to join our moderation team?

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- "Events" window improved so that the "Live Events" tab will always display first when you open the window, and the "Special Events" tab will now include a counter showing how many new Special Events are on or coming soon, as well as a green indicator if you have unclaimed Rewards
- Infowar feature improved so that a green dot will now appear next to the "Infowar" text in the Unit training icon dropdown menu on the main interface, to indicate that you have undecrypted Code Ciphers. If you have completed a Puzzle, it will now display first when you open the "Infowar" window
- Help text for the Combine Conflict tweaked in the Field Manual to clarify participation requirements
- Combine Series Tournament help text improved to clarify that the number of Series Points awarded depends on the number of Combines that participate in each Tournament on the Tournament List
- Fixed the error message that appears when you have locked Elite Hiring Bonds and try to sign one during a Guaranteed Special Operative Hiring Event, so that it now displays the correct information
- Fixed Location Rewards so that you will now receive the correct number of Drill Instructors when you clear a Location
- Fixed the "Live Events" tab of the "Events window" so that the correct number of Tokens is displayed after purchasing an Offer

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Oct 27, 2022, 14:3210/27/22
Oct 27, 2022, 16:2410/27/22
07/31/15

remove the green dot in the infowar tab. 😔 👎👎

The players are perfectly aware that the Ciphers they have collected are accumulated in that place, it is totally useless to indicate it to them in this way (as if it were something for which it is necessary to intervene as soon as possible!).

So why not also indicate with a green dot that there are "instant callbacks" accumulated on "> Black Market > Various > Special".

Why not also a "green dot" to signal the presence of unused "drill instructors". 

Yeah!! ... indeed, even better: Why don't we mark every item accumulated on the "Black Market" with a green dot, so it's more beautiful and the players remember them ... 🤓🤓🐵

damn! ... Excuse me, but when you (developers) conceive this nonsense do you activate your brain or not?  😔😔😴🤔

The players had asked to introduce some "strategical" green dots in other critical parts of the game (but absolutely not this one!), Where the green dots were useful to signal important things to the players that need to be addressed so that the activity does not stop.

as usual you do not listen the real requests of the users and do what you want, implementing useless and misleading green dots COMPLETELY AT RANDOM !! 👎

Oct 30, 2022, 06:1410/30/22
02/14/19

I will forward this to the Devs Team Commander but to be honest I think the chance they remove it is very small. But anyway they will get the entire message. Thats all I can do for you being your humble Moderator.