All Categories

Update News!

How to join our moderation team?

Update News!

Update News!
Check out our latest Improvements and Bugfixes

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Fixed the “Combine HQ” window so that requirements for upgrading your Combine HQ display correctly in all languages
- Fixed the “Stimulants” subtab within the “Misc.” tab of the Black Market so all text displays correctly
- Fixed Combine Achievements so that all Combine Members receive a message when a new Achievement Level is reached
- Fixed the Priority Resource feature so that once a Resource is selected for prioritization, it will remain prioritized unless the selection is changed by the player

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Views
Comments
Apr 28, 2022, 14:4304/28/22
Apr 30, 2022, 13:4004/30/22
07/31/15

I would like a warning to activate (eg a green light), even in the "Black Ops" Tournament ... when a new group of "5 cells" is opened and you have not taken part in it. 

Onkel FlamerModerator
May 1, 2022, 08:4805/01/22
May 1, 2022, 08:48(edited)
07/30/19
Red Terror

I would like a warning to activate (eg a green light), even in the "Black Ops" Tournament ... when a new group of "5 cells" is opened and you have not taken part in it. 

Amazing suggestion , I suggest you post it on the Suggestions thread , thank you very much