All Categories

Update News!

How to join our moderation team?

Update News!

Update News!
Check Out the New Features Now!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- UI improved in the Special Operative Event to clarify your chances of getting the Event's Special Operative
- Fixed reports in the Convoys tab so they correctly show when they have been read
- Fixed the Logistics Exchange so that pages will no longer disappear occasionally
- Fixed minor display problems related to constructing certain Buildings in your Base
- Fixed an issue in the Tactical tab of the Reports window causing only the most recent Combat Report to be displayed
- Fixed the Item count displays in the Black Market to decrease by the correct amount when using Rations Items
- Fixed Combine Challenge progress bar so it displays correctly
- Fixed Combine settings to correctly save changes made to the Academy
- Fixed the Garrison unit display after recalling units from Mining Complexes
- Fix the map display so it correctly shows Recon vehicles instead of Tanks when sending Units on a Recon mission

Alright Commanders, that's enough chatter for now. Our intelligence services have detected signs of destructive activity nearby - most likely Zheng Shi. Prepare your troops!

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Feb 4, 2021, 11:1202/04/21
Feb 19, 2021, 14:0902/19/21
08/17/20

Hola Alina, luego de la actualización de esta mañana no me es posible logearme con la aplicación de plarium play.

Ya probe de todo. Limpieza de historial, reinstalación de la aplicación y nada.

No puedo entrar al juego.

Espero respuesta, Gracias.

Feb 20, 2021, 01:1002/20/21
07/29/16

hola buenas noches esta fallando la descarga plarium y no he podido ingresar al juego .... lo he intentado varias veces y no puedo ingresar al juego...

hello good evening the plarium download is failing and I have not been able to enter the game .... I have tried several times and I cannot enter the game

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 23, 2021, 14:4102/23/21
05/21/19
DICO

Hola Alina, luego de la actualización de esta mañana no me es posible logearme con la aplicación de plarium play.

Ya probe de todo. Limpieza de historial, reinstalación de la aplicación y nada.

No puedo entrar al juego.

Espero respuesta, Gracias.

¡Hola! Lamento que estés enfrentando este problema. ¿Por qué exactamente no puedes entrar al juego? ¿Choca? ¿Está atascado al cargar? ¡Gracias de antemano por su respuesta! [Traductor de Google] 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 23, 2021, 14:4202/23/21
05/21/19
soldado

hola buenas noches esta fallando la descarga plarium y no he podido ingresar al juego .... lo he intentado varias veces y no puedo ingresar al juego...

hello good evening the plarium download is failing and I have not been able to enter the game .... I have tried several times and I cannot enter the game

¡Hola! Lamento que estés enfrentando este problema. ¿Por qué exactamente no puedes entrar al juego? ¿Choca? ¿Está atascado al cargar? ¡Gracias de antemano por su respuesta! [Traductor de Google]