All Categories

Game Improvements

How to join our moderation team?

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Operative Mission windows improved to remove pop-ups that duplicated information about Mission completion Rewards
- Operative Missions tweaked so it is now possible to use 10 Dispatches at once
- Radar adjusted to include a “Darknet Locations” subtab within the “COBRA Locations” tab during the Darknet Recruitment Race
- “Inbox” window adjusted so it now contains the subtabs “All Mail” and “Important” within the “Mail” tab. Messages you mark as “Important” will be copied to the “Important” subtab and will never be automatically deleted, even if you reach the message limit in the “All Mail” subtab. You can mark up to 20 messages as “Important”"
- Combat Report settings tweaked to include the filter “Do not receive Reports of unsuccessful enemy Recon attempts on my Combine’s Mining Complexes”
- Numbers in the “Statistics” subtab of the “My Combine” tab of the "Combines" window tweaked to include separators to aid readability
- “Boost” window improved so it is now possible to move directly to the beginning or end of the list of available Boosts using dedicated buttons
- "Contacts" tab of the Command HQ adjusted to increase the maximum number of Bases you can add to 250
- Combine Chat Settings tweaked to include the filter "Notify me about upgrades or downgrades of other Combine HQs"
- “By Rank” filter in the “Special Operatives” tab of the “Special Operatives” window tweaked so that when it is used, the Roster pane will always stay on Special Operatives/Defectors whose Rank matches the filter, and will not auto-scroll to Special Operatives or Defectors who have their Ranks increased
- The color of a number of Chat notification messages has changed to make them easier to read
- Fixed the "Reports of unsuccessful Attacks on my Base" filter in the Combat Report settings so that the Reports will now be triggered by Tactical Attacks as well

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Jul 20, 2021, 11:1907/20/21