All Categories

I miss Aliens... What about you ?

I miss Aliens... What about you ?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Feb 15, 2022, 16:0402/15/22
02/14/19

I have forwarded this to the Devs Team Commander. Who knows it will happen............The rreturn of the Aiens :) But remember only Devs decide that

Feb 17, 2022, 03:1202/17/22
07/26/21

If u can, yes ! It's an Insane Event :o 

Apr 20, 2024, 05:466 days
01/17/15

The AVP/Soldiers inc. Trailer is HOW I discovered Soldiers inc. In the first place. Or plarium for that matter. Most everything I was jamming was "Blizzard".

I can not Begin to tell you how "Disapointed" I was to find out, (I missed the Event), and (It's NEVER repeted).

I'm like "well that sucks, that was INFACT the Reason I was playing this game.

The Only way it COULD be done again, is if Plarium dose another contract with Fox. In which, SURE, that's going to Cost a lil'bit. But come on now, THINK ABOUT IT! you send out the the Notice the "AVP Event" is Happening again, and I promise you, every Commander worth his Spit is GOING to be On, And GETTING IT!

and to (Counterbalance) the STEAP contract cost Fox is undoubtably going to ensue, The Revinue Plarium is going to RAKE in Just from the "Package Sales" Alone, much less the battle passes and all of that Jazz, will be "Really Offensive". Because you can BELIEVE, if we have'em, we're going to Burn'em. In the pursuit of "Procuring" as Many ET's as possible. "I" would Flex my Credit card for that one.