All Categories

Idea: manualy reopen the academy every week

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 1, 2016, 19:0007/01/16
05/30/14

Short: The academy should be manualy reopend every week. 

Why?: this will prevent new players from running into dead combines.

2 benifits from this: 

- Active Combines will get more noobs

- noobs might stay in the game

I am in the game for 2 years have lots of exp with noobs.

We had a combine "mad killer hornets" 2 years ago. I resurected the combine 2 month ago. 

Back in the days we got 20 new players via the academy, 17 of them went MIA, 3 stayed. So there was slow and steady growing. Today 1 week passes and not a single one enters via the academy.

Many noobs end up in dead combines.

Do it like that might be a soulution to many things.

mad ki11er hornets

ivyson 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 2, 2016, 03:5707/02/16
03/25/15
poisonivy said:

Short: The academy should be manualy reopend every week. 

Why?: this will prevent new players from running into dead combines.

2 benifits from this: 

- Active Combines will get more noobs

- noobs might stay in the game

I am in the game for 2 years have lots of exp with noobs.

We had a combine "mad killer hornets" 2 years ago. I resurected the combine 2 month ago. 

Back in the days we got 20 new players via the academy, 17 of them went MIA, 3 stayed. So there was slow and steady growing. Today 1 week passes and not a single one enters via the academy.

Many noobs end up in dead combines.

Do it like that might be a soulution to many things.

mad ki11er hornets

ivyson 

Commander ...this is a very interesting idea..worth the consideration

Jul 2, 2016, 09:2807/02/16
05/30/14

RobertShatz said:

ty

i know its a good idea, the core of it is good, the details are not so important.

Jul 3, 2016, 03:2207/03/16
03/25/15

poisonivy said:

RobertShatz said:

ty

i know its a good idea, the core of it is good, the details are not so important.

Commander..I will pass this idea along to my Supervisors...If they decide that it will be implemented it will take a little time to work it into the game, so be patient

Jul 3, 2016, 19:4607/03/16
05/25/14

its harder for new players to work it out on their own how to play and what to do  when they first start off after a week or sometimes if you're lucky  they might stay for a month  after that  they  start to lose interest  I have brought up a good point going back 18 months ago we need a MIA counter that tells you when that person last logged on and how many days they have been MIA for that information should be available to the CEO and Operations Officers time for action on that matter as its been 18 months now when the topic was raised

Jul 4, 2016, 00:3107/04/16
03/25/15
Chris said:

its harder for new players to work it out on their own how to play and what to do  when they first start off after a week or sometimes if you're lucky  they might stay for a month  after that  they  start to lose interest  I have brought up a good point going back 18 months ago we need a MIA counter that tells you when that person last logged on and how many days they have been MIA for that information should be available to the CEO and Operations Officers time for action on that matter as its been 18 months now when the topic was raised

Commander...Not all ideas are accepted ,but I will once again pass this idea to my Supervisors
Jul 7, 2016, 03:2207/07/16
04/27/14
to get the maximum amount of new players promote trainees to recruit status, always leave the academy open with 10 slots if you can. I believe there is a game mechanic that assigns new players to random combines bases of number of current trainees.  I did this for a while,  i had a constant flow of new blood. Its a grind but after awhile of doing it i got many players that stayed with the game. the more you can get in the better chance that  some will stay with it.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 26, 2016, 14:2407/26/16
09/17/15
I will pass it to our developers.