Special Operatives Rank 7. Dev Notes
Commanders, a new update has arrived for your Special Operatives.
Your Special Operatives can now reach Rank 7. With the added Rank comes even higher Bonuses to your Special Operative's Skills.
In addition, the Reward for advancing your Special Operative to Rank 7 is 500 Blue Diamonds. Increasing a Special Operative's Rank to 7 during a Combine Conflict will earn 2000 Points for your Combine.
Note that the following will remain unchanged:
- Conditions for increasing a Special Operative's Rank have not changed: a Special Operative of Rank 6 must reach the maximum Level for their Rank, and then you must discharge 6 Special Operatives of Rank 6 to get a Special Operative of Rank 7.
- The maximum number of Promotion Levels remains the same, at 5.
- The number of Levels you can upgrade a Skill remains the same, at 5.
- The Maximum Special Operative Level is still 40 (or 30, if the Special Operative hasn't been Promoted).
- The resource cost and amount of Special Operative XP earned for discharging Rank 7 Special Operatives is identical to the cost and XP for Rank 6 Special Operatives.
- The Rehabilitation time of Rank 7 Special Operatives is the same as that of Rank 6 Special Operatives.
- The amount of XP Rank 7 Special Operatives need in order to advance from one Level to the next is the same as that of Rank 6 Special Operatives.
In addition to the more advanced Rank for your Special Operatives, Defectors of Ranks 4, 5, and 6 are also available. They can be obtained in Tournaments and Special Offers.
These high-Ranking Defectors will be sent to the Goods tab in the Inbox, where they will wait for up to 7 days before disappearing.
Take advantage of these new capabilities and advance your Special Operatives to their maximum tactical effectiveness.