All Categories

What's with the Pad Lock on the Left of all the units in Contracts?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 30, 2019, 04:2008/30/19
01/17/15

one of my Combine members brought it to my attention, we have No idea how to unlock it, or even what its locking?

this is my 300th Post here on the Forums... :) Yay me!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 8, 2019, 21:4310/08/19
03/21/15
That's it? No details? No screen caps? Is it only your combine member who has the locks, or do you have them too but only noticed them after they were brought to your attention? Where "at the left" exactly are they? I don't have any of them, not that I notice anyway. I'm afraid to suggest this because it seems like such a basic assumption, but has your member just recently started playing and hasn't therefore unlocked all the units yet? I started playing such a long time ago, that I don't remember how the unlocked units are displayed. Or are you talking about the Battle Pass locks?
Oct 8, 2019, 23:2110/08/19
03/25/15
Lt.Stone said:

one of my Combine members brought it to my attention, we have No idea how to unlock it, or even what its locking?

this is my 300th Post here on the Forums... :) Yay me!

Commander..Pay no attention to that lock...That lock is only there to secure the slot for future use..( possibly an upgraded version?) I don;t know..But I have been playing this game since it started  and those locks have always been there..Maybe we will see a new units..or rank of the existing unit one day
Nov 25, 2019, 07:2511/25/19
01/17/15

maybe.

the answer i got from Gunny with Semper Fi:

its just to deligate that: negotaiting this contract will unlock that unit.

this is all of course assumption until one of the Officail Plarium Reps actully Confirm what we think we know?

Nov 25, 2019, 07:2711/25/19
01/17/15

and sorry for all the typos.

for some reason when i right click it, it dosnt bring up the sub menu with the spell check options and i didn't feel like googling and page flipping back and forth to fix it.

hopefully you all can get what i was trying to say ...