All Categories

Cobra Garuda Training Times. I think someone is cheating.

Cobra Garuda Training Times. I think someone is cheating.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jul 16, 2019, 09:0907/16/19
03/05/19

Hello. The answer of a VIP agent is right. It's impossible to get Units in this game by using cheats. All the troops can be only trained for resources or purchased directly at the Black Market (or within special in-game offers).

Wish you new victories!
Jul 27, 2019, 16:1507/27/19
07/25/14

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello. The answer of a VIP agent is right. It's impossible to get Units in this game by using cheats.

Can you prove that its impossible to cheat in this game? A quick google search shows different, there are even video clips with tutorials showing how to get infinite amount of diamonds. How viable those "hacks" are, that i dont know but thats also not my job. Then, what about the bases that are aligned arround the border of the zandia map, are they made by plarium? If not, you cannot tell me that they where made by players. 

However, buying untis to get stronger on a video game is kind of like cheating anyway. Soldier inc is build for and arround players that are willing to spend a good amount of real money. If one is willing to spend money then its not that hard to get 10k garudas or any kind of unit. Play s&d, buy back your lost units and there you go....

NancyAdmin
Aug 7, 2019, 09:5208/07/19
07/09/19

makaveli said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello. The answer of a VIP agent is right. It's impossible to get Units in this game by using cheats.

Can you prove that its impossible to cheat in this game? A quick google search shows different, there are even video clips with tutorials showing how to get infinite amount of diamonds. How viable those "hacks" are, that i dont know but thats also not my job. Then, what about the bases that are aligned arround the border of the zandia map, are they made by plarium? If not, you cannot tell me that they where made by players. 

However, buying untis to get stronger on a video game is kind of like cheating anyway. Soldier inc is build for and arround players that are willing to spend a good amount of real money. If one is willing to spend money then its not that hard to get 10k garudas or any kind of unit. Play s&d, buy back your lost units and there you go....

Hello, 

Plarium does not create such in-game accounts. Most likely that those low-level Bases belong to other players. As for cheats, we have a special department who is responsible for such cases. If you feel that a particular player might have violated our policy, please report a Violation to our support team at this link

Aug 25, 2019, 20:2208/25/19
Aug 25, 2019, 20:23(edited)
03/10/17
My question is simple, Guardas each require 35 ips to put into training..times 20000 Who has 700000 ips?
Aug 27, 2019, 08:1008/27/19
07/25/14

Poison said:

My question is simple, Guardas each require 35 ips to put into training..times 20000 Who has 700000 ips?

i doubt that anyone on this server has that much, then again it's not the way how high rank player archieve their units. Anyone with enough diamonds can play cobra locations, reap their rewards (which most likely contain garudas) and buy back their loss. The link will show you an example of a reward from a cobra location. Do that a few time and there you have your 20k garudas.

http://prntscr.com/oy0sja

Aug 27, 2019, 18:1508/27/19
03/10/17
148 times is just a few more than a few..:))
Nov 6, 2019, 21:4111/06/19
11/04/15
I think everyone is forgetting about Cobra ZHG missions and rewards from that area. This is most likely along with a lot of diamonds spent on how you get that many Garudas. Its a coiners game for sure but it can be done without cheating. I think it sucks too but hey planarium isnt doing this to be nice. Its all about the money.
Jan 5, 2023, 01:2201/05/23
01/17/15

i just Encounter a Guy who has 600,000 Garudas.

he is in a combine all by him self and NEVER turns his bubble off. EVER.

but they are NOT cheeting to do this. they simply Maxed out the "Production time" of Garudas in the "Training Center" and then Applied the +50% cobra Unit Production Black Market Item and then started clicking the (BOOST ALL) button, while pulling out his Credit card and probably spent upwords to like $600 or more and just Continued to Que up and Boost His Production.

Boosted his Garudas Contracts so they are as Tough, and STRONG as they can be and then Commenced to Wiping Out WHOLE Combines, Coalitions and MC's by him self.

i wish my Daddy Owned a Bank...

Jan 5, 2023, 01:2701/05/23
Jan 5, 2023, 01:28(edited)
01/17/15

and yes, its Already been Confirmed. you CANNOT obtain Units Via. Cheats in this game.

and i have NEVER ONCE in the 8 years i have been playing EVER been able to Confirm anyone has Successfully used a Cheat of any kind.

Utilizing KNOWN bugs, Yeah sure, all the Time. but a Cheat? i dont think so.

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 6, 2023, 10:4901/06/23
10/31/22
Lt.Stone

and yes, its Already been Confirmed. you CANNOT obtain Units Via. Cheats in this game.

and i have NEVER ONCE in the 8 years i have been playing EVER been able to Confirm anyone has Successfully used a Cheat of any kind.

Utilizing KNOWN bugs, Yeah sure, all the Time. but a Cheat? i dont think so.

I totally agree with you, Commander!