All Categories

'The ZHG File' - An Excel application created to help you to get full payouts on regular locations

'The ZHG File' - An Excel application created to help you to get full payouts on regular locations

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 6, 2018, 19:0609/06/18
08/05/14

'The ZHG File' is an Excel application created to help you to get full payouts on Plarium's Soldiers Inc. regular ZHG locations with ease. It is equvalent to 'The COBRA File', but for regular ZHG locations.It has got several analyzing functions that can show you the course of your progress and how well you are doing. It also includes both, an Easy and an Advanced Force Calculator. The latter makes it possible to safe your scouting results. It is provided completely free of charge. 'The ZHG File' was created and tested with Microsoft Excel 2010. Although you can use 'The ZHG File' without enabling macros, it is highly recommended that you enable them for its full functionality and maximum fun. If you know how to use 'The Cobra File' (there are two video tutorials available on how to do that) you should have no problems at all using 'The ZHG File' and getting full payouts.

You can see a screenshot of 'The ZHG File' below:

You can download 'The ZHG File' here:

https://thezhgfile.weebly.com/

You will also find some valuable background information on the mechanics of regular ZHG locations that can safe you money, time and spare you some frustration. 

Enjoy!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 21, 2018, 05:5109/21/18
06/13/15

Hey Commander, 

Another fabulous job here ! Sorry for my late feedback. 

I will pin your post !

Sep 21, 2018, 20:0009/21/18
Sep 22, 2018, 11:59(edited)
08/05/14

@Bill Almorra

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback.

@The Soul of Mellowness

It is easier to drive a nail into a wall with a tool than without, namely with a hammer. Most people are able to do that without even knowing how to handle a hammer properly or the knowledge of cause and effect of inertia. That is what 'The ZHG File' is, a tool. As far as tools go, I dare say it is a good one. As such, it cannot do the thinking or the handling for you. Yet, using it to win troops on ZHG Locations is basically not much different or more difficult than using a hammer to drive a nail into a wall, on condition that you have a little background knowledge. I would like to clarify that 'The ZHG File' is more than just a spreadsheet, it is an application with several useful functions (s. initial post) to help you build an army without having to spend any money on the game.

Yet, there are two things I would like to point out:

1. I have tested 'The ZHG File' extensively on several accounts and everything has been working almost like clockwork. You can see the results of those tests on 'The ZHG File' website. However, it should be noted that there is always an element of uncertainty and randomness to the game.

2. No spreadsheet, and, as far as that is concerned, no application can give you the advantage over spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on the game. But even then, I am confident that using 'The ZHG File' will get you more for your money's worth.

So, why not give it a try and determine its value for yourself? I would suggest to use it on an alt account first to get acquainted with it. If you find it to be useful, you are welcome to it.