New Building – Syndicate Dark Labs

Search
How to join our moderation team?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 4, 2020, 09:1706/04/20
05/21/19

Build it to prepare for the Darknet Recruitment Race!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Commander,

Opportunity is knocking. I've been contacted by a "friend" over the Darknet, and they've got some very, very enticing offers for us. They'll let us know where we can find the parts for state-of-the-art Prototype Units, so you can assemble them in your COBRA Base.

To be able to get in on this action, you're going to need somewhere secret to put together the Tech Components the Prototype Units need. To this end, you've got access to a new building for your COBRA Base: the Syndicate Dark Labs. You'll need them for the new Tournament I'm putting together, the Darknet Recruitment Race. The Dark Labs can also be used for a few other things:

Special Bonuses

In the Info tab, you can upgrade the Syndicate Dark Labs to improve COBRA Unit Training Speed and the speed at which you can negotiate Extralegal Contracts.

Extralegal Contracts

These... dubiously moral exchanges allow you to improve the effectiveness of Prototype Units, and use their own Negotiation queue. Just keep in mind that you can only Negotiate or Renegotiate one Extralegal Contract at a time, and it can only be sped up with COBRA Boosts.

Darknet Locations

Our Darknet friend will leak your Combine the Locations of Tech Components during the Darknet Recruitment Race. Find the coordinates in the Darknet Locations tab of the Syndicate Dark Labs. You'll need these Tech Components to train Prototype Units.

Prototype Units

This tab is for the creation of its namesake: Prototype Units. Here you can order the creation of Offensive or Defensive Prototype Units - the Mk I Bulava AFV, Apex MBT, XY-40 Poseidon, AN-26 Raptor, AC-208 Basilisk, ORCA AX15-7, Destra CV90-1, and the BLK Panther RDF/LT. Not all of those Units will be available every Darknet Recruitment Race, of course. We only get intel on a few parts at a time, so the Units you can train will change from Tournament to Tournament depending on the Tech Components we can find.

Oh, by the way: the Destra CV90-1 and the BLK Panther RDF/LT have gotten an early refit. You can thank the first exchange with our Darknet friend for that. Those Units are now significantly more effective.

More information on the Darknet Recruitment Race will be available soon, but the requirements you must fulfill to participate are:

- You must be a fully-fledged Combine Member

- Your Combine must not be in the process of being dismissed

- You must have unlocked your COBRA Base

- Your Combine must have 10 or more fully-fledged Members who have unlocked their COBRA Bases.

Keep an eye out for the Tournament and get ready to participate by building your Syndicate Dark Labs!

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 4, 2020, 10:3406/04/20
Jun 4, 2020, 10:59(edited)
11/22/16

Thank you Plarium for another new building with lots of capabilities and potential. 

I would like to request to review the cost of the Upgrade Designs which are needed to get higher rates (for ALL buildings and Cobra Contracts).

These UD's are very expensive and although I understand that you run a business and need to urn money this is becoming crazy expensive.
I can only speak for myself, but I guess many would agree that lower the cost of the UD's would offer many more the opportunity to grow, be more active and potentially spend money.

The current way only allows the strong accounts to become even stronger and the weak to become weaker (compared) ... Not to mention the big spenders.

And the same goes for the IP's... Same story, hard to get unless you buy.

This way it becomes a game of "Spend" or "Die"

Marc

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 5, 2020, 13:5306/05/20
05/21/19
Marc said:

Thank you Plarium for another new building with lots of capabilities and potential. 

I would like to request to review the cost of the Upgrade Designs which are needed to get higher rates (for ALL buildings and Cobra Contracts).

These UD's are very expensive and although I understand that you run a business and need to urn money this is becoming crazy expensive.
I can only speak for myself, but I guess many would agree that lower the cost of the UD's would offer many more the opportunity to grow, be more active and potentially spend money.

The current way only allows the strong accounts to become even stronger and the weak to become weaker (compared) ... Not to mention the big spenders.

And the same goes for the IP's... Same story, hard to get unless you buy.

This way it becomes a game of "Spend" or "Die"

Marc

Hello, Marc! Thanks for your comment! I'm glad that you've found the new building useful and potential Regarding the cost of upgrades, of course, I can see your point here. Unfortunately, at the moment no changes are planned. I advise you to play further and progress in the game step by step