AlinaCommunity Manager
May 12, 2020, 12:0805/12/20
05/21/19

New Operative Event

New Operative Event

Rank Up To Get Modules!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

There is a brand-new Event for Operatives - the Operative Rank-Up Event. Increase the Ranks of Tier 3, 2, and 1 Operatives to claim Modules.

- Increase a Tier 3, 2, and 1 Operative’s Rank to 5, and you can get a Module of the same Tier as the Special Operative. You can get this Reward three times for each Operative Tier. 

- Increase a Tier 3, 2, and 1 Operative’s Rank to 6, and you can get three Modules of the same Tier as the Special Operative. You can get this Reward three times for each Operative Tier.

Make your Operatives greater and gain Modules for doing so!

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 18, 2020, 15:0506/18/20
12/18/16

There are problems with the Operative Rank Up Event.  The Screenshot below is the event:  It clearly states you get Tier 2 training modules for ranking up Tier IV Operatives and Tier 1 Training Modules for ranking up Tier V Operatives.  I have members not getting these rewards.  When you check the i button you read the small print that is different the what is stated below.  this is a bait and switch to the players.  Plarium needs to honor the event by giving players the training modules for the operatives as stated.  How does this happen to be put out wrong?  

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 19, 2020, 07:5306/19/20
05/21/19
Baker said:

There are problems with the Operative Rank Up Event.  The Screenshot below is the event:  It clearly states you get Tier 2 training modules for ranking up Tier IV Operatives and Tier 1 Training Modules for ranking up Tier V Operatives.  I have members not getting these rewards.  When you check the i button you read the small print that is different the what is stated below.  this is a bait and switch to the players.  Plarium needs to honor the event by giving players the training modules for the operatives as stated.  How does this happen to be put out wrong?  

Hello, Baker! If you have members who don't get their rewards, please ask them to submit a ticket via this link. Our Support Team will be glad to check it out. Good luck!