John BlackCharacter
May 1, 2020, 00:1505/01/20
01/13/15

New: Syndicate Roll Call

New: Syndicate Roll Call 

Get Great Rewards Every Day!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Commander,

It's time for the Syndicate Roll Call! Find out all the great Rewards you can get from this new loyalty program by looking at its tab next to "Executive Status" and "Daily Roll Call".

For 120 days, you will be able to claim new Rewards daily! You can even get Rewards for the days you cannot log in by claiming them before time expires.

After the 120 days, you will have 10 more days to collect the Rewards that you have earned. If any unclaimed Rewards remain once the timer expires, they will disappear forever.

Make sure to seize your hard earned Rewards!

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
May 7, 2020, 05:3405/07/20
May 7, 2020, 07:25(edited)
07/31/15

Can you set it in such a way that, if I don't collect the prize (by clicking on it), but I simply close the "daily Syndicate Roll Call" window, then the prize will NOT be collected automatically?

Every time, before collecting  an item, I would like to check the quantity I already own of this item (in my Black Market).

EDITED:

in addition I want to point out that, in this new "Daily Roll Call", you have put (again*) a class IV purple key, but NOT a class IV purple crate ... 

... It would have been nice if, over the "120 day cycle", in addition to the "Elite Hiring Bond" (thank you!), You had also inserted a "Purple Crate IV" .... so as to give meaning to the key given to us on the 59th day.

* personally I am full of keys and lacking in crates:
- many tournaments give us keys
- daily priority missions gives keys (green - class IV).
- weekly priority missions gives keys (blue - class IV).
- etc.

many aspects of the game give us keys! ... however no aspect of the game gives crates! (except high level "ZHG Locations")...
so this seems to me to create an imbalance.

... but despite this, you still keep giving us keys! AGAIN* and AGAIN!!* (now with this new "daily roll call" ---> purple class IV key!)... but no crates! (not green, nor blue, nor purple!)

what am I supposed to do with all these keys? ... open a hardware store?

In any case (apart from this note about the keys / crates unbalanced ratio in all the game) this new cycle of gifts is truly rich and generous! ... thanks!

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 7, 2020, 19:5905/07/20
05/21/19

Red Terror said:

Can you set it in such a way that, if I don't collect the prize (by clicking on it), but I simply close the "daily Syndicate Roll Call" window, then the prize will NOT be collected automatically?

Every time, before collecting  an item, I would like to check the quantity I already own of this item (in my Black Market).

EDITED:

in addition I want to point out that, in this new "Daily Roll Call", you have put (again*) a class IV purple key, but NOT a class IV purple crate ... 

... It would have been nice if, over the "120 day cycle", in addition to the "Elite Hiring Bond" (thank you!), You had also inserted a "Purple Crate IV" .... so as to give meaning to the key given to us on the 59th day.

* personally I am full of keys and lacking in crates:
- many tournaments give us keys
- daily priority missions gives keys (green - class IV).
- weekly priority missions gives keys (blue - class IV).
- etc.

many aspects of the game give us keys! ... however no aspect of the game gives crates! (except high level "ZHG Locations")...
so this seems to me to create an imbalance.

... but despite this, you still keep giving us keys! AGAIN* and AGAIN!!* (now with this new "daily roll call" ---> purple class IV key!)... but no crates! (not green, nor blue, nor purple!)

what am I supposed to do with all these keys? ... open a hardware store?

In any case (apart from this note about the keys / crates unbalanced ratio in all the game) this new cycle of gifts is truly rich and generous! ... thanks!

Hello! Thanks a lot for your feedback! We do appreciate it 

Firstly, at the moment it's difficult to change the mechanics of claiming gifts. But we'll take your opinion into account. Secondly, we're improving our reward system all the time. I'm sure you'll find more interesting rewards in future, too. Cheers!
May 20, 2020, 11:5205/20/20
01/17/15
are there any Requirements you have to meet before it will offer you the syndicate roll call, because it still isn't giving it to me?
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 22, 2020, 12:3005/22/20
05/21/19
Lt.Stone said:

are there any Requirements you have to meet before it will offer you the syndicate roll call, because it still isn't giving it to me?
Hello! Yes, the main requirement is to be level 40 before the program starts. I'm afraid that if you were below level 40 before April 30th, you won't receive it. I'm really sorry about it.
May 23, 2020, 09:1005/23/20
01/17/15
alright thanks for the heads up.
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 25, 2020, 18:1305/25/20
05/21/19
Lt.Stone said:

alright thanks for the heads up.
No problem! I'm sorry you weren't able to participate this time. I'm sure there will be more interesting programs in future for you to participate in them