All Categories

A New Tournament Is Coming. A New Tournament Is Coming  Prepare For The Special Operative Rush!

A New Tournament Is Coming. A New Tournament Is Coming Prepare For The Special Operative Rush!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
Dec 20, 2019, 11:4212/20/19
01/13/15

A New Tournament Is Coming. A New Tournament Is Coming Prepare For The Special Operative Rush!

A New Tournament Is Coming

Prepare For The Special Operative Rush!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

Intel just came in for a Special Operative Rush. If you've reached Level 40 and unlocked Special Operatives, you can participate. Get Rewards from Prizes earned by defusing Flashpoints and Black Ops Threats before time runs out!

How Prizes Work:

The number of Prizes you get each time you defuse Flashpoints or Threats varies - the luckier you are, the more you'll get! The chances are as follows:

Chance of getting 1 Prize - 25%

Chance of getting 2 Prizes - 10%

Chance of getting 3 Prizes - 8%

Chance of getting 5 Prizes - 5%

Chance of getting 7 Prizes - 2%

You will also receive a Prize if your Special Operative makes a Critical Strike.

How Rewards Work:

There are two types of Rewards in this Tournament:

1. Individual Rewards

As you collect Prizes, you advance up the Individual Rewards track. The track is divided into stages, each of which gives you a Reward when you complete it. You can always see the Reward you'll get next and the Ultimate Reward for the final stage. The rest are hidden.

The Ultimate Reward might differ for each Tournament - you'll be able to see it in the Tournament teaser. The Ultimate Reward for the first Tournament will be 3 Elite Hiring Bonds, so do your best to claim it!

2. Rank Rewards

All participating Commanders will be divided into Tiers, where they are ranked according to the number of Prizes they collect. If you place in the Top 20 of your Tier, you can get additional Rewards based on your Rank.

Your Special Operatives are waiting, and the dangers in Zandia are at their greatest. Deploy your men and get to work, Commander.

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2019, 19:5312/22/19
06/10/14
This look like same monthly event that already started in all stormfall servers, so very good decision to start here, very good event with very good rewards :) 
Dec 26, 2019, 06:1912/26/19
01/20/17

I am playing in this event.  Earlier today I claimed my rewards.  Among them was 1000 energy pills.  now each energy pill gives me another 10 Flash points.  Those 1000 energy pills would have finished off 10,000+ flash points.  Those energy pills are now gone and the flash points are using up my Blue Diamonds.  Where did they go?  

Here is a screen shot of my rewards.  I do not believe I have done 10,000+ flash points.  A member of my combine has told me the same thing has happened at her base.  How can this be fixed?

Dec 26, 2019, 14:1512/26/19
04/05/17

This same thing has happened at my base.  Where are the 1100 Energy pills?  This needs to be fixed.I know I have not done 11,000+ flashpoints.

NancyAdmin
Dec 27, 2019, 13:0312/27/19
07/09/19
Hello, Commanders. The reply on this question was provided in this thread