How to join our moderation team?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 28, 2019, 11:3608/28/19
05/21/19

Game Improvements

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Added timer to Enemies window indicating when you will be able to raid Resources again after reaching the weekly cap

- Fixed display of Rewards to include Combine Milestones multiplier in the Tournament tooltip of the Events window

- Fixed a bug that caused the Map to scroll when selecting the number of Boosts

- Fixed Fighter UCAV Protocol Development timer when the "Protocol Development Speed" Bonus is applied

- Fixed display of the number of Drill Instructors in the Training Center

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 24, 2020, 02:4010/24/20
06/18/20

plarium play SUCKS.  i tried all day yesterday to get into it.  wouldn't take my user name or my password.  finally got user name figured out but still wouldn't take my password.  changted password to the same thing and it was accepted but started me in a new game.  so i went back to gameroom and that is where i'm going to STAY.  NEEDS LOTS OF WORK.

Oct 24, 2020, 09:1910/24/20
05/18/14
Mike Salz said:

plarium play SUCKS.  i tried all day yesterday to get into it.  wouldn't take my user name or my password.  finally got user name figured out but still wouldn't take my password.  changted password to the same thing and it was accepted but started me in a new game.  so i went back to gameroom and that is where i'm going to STAY.  NEEDS LOTS OF WORK.

I am not sure if I understand correct Commander but Plarium Play is for Plarium.com and Gameroom is for the Facebook games........