Game Improvements

Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
May 3, 2019, 12:0105/03/19
01/13/15

Game Improvements

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Improved Bonus descriptions in the Bunker window

- Option added to select whether Units should be sent to the Bunker directly after Training

- Recruit All button added to the Mercenary Bar window to make Mercenary recruitment easier

- Option added to select the number of Referrals to sell through the Contracting Office

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
May 3, 2019, 12:5205/03/19
May 3, 2019, 12:54(edited)
01/17/15

how to worsen game dynamics

not seen, the units out of the bunker but all the troops appear, in order to confuse someone.

This system. at the moment, it can do damage to someone. not seen at first sight. things out of the bunker, like it was before.

May 3, 2019, 13:3105/03/19
05/12/16

Can't you guy's do anything right ? every update there's another bug.

Reports are blank.. after refresh you can view it once.. then blank again.

May 3, 2019, 13:5605/03/19
03/26/14

Improved Bonus descriptions in the Bunker window ,, nothing  Improved problem with bunker  upgrading , have to refresh every time we do anything

May 3, 2019, 13:5705/03/19
01/16/15

ATM after last 'FIX' resource cache is freezing on last used and cannot refresh Special Operations.

A suggestion... could you possibly add a 'VACATION' mode to the game. Meaning that a player who may be away for an extended period can activate this mode and be protected from attacks or occupations. But also production of , (units / resources etc. )  stops as does any use of resources. This will allow players with large forces not to burn up rations while away.

This vacation mode should come at a cost of either so much per day or week, either by purchasing with resources - IP's - diamonds or a combination of all three. It should not be a prohibitive cost so that even new players can have access to this feature.

May 3, 2019, 23:0605/03/19
May 3, 2019, 23:06(edited)
01/07/15
Way to go Plarium. Now we can't promote special ops (!) so I'm going to miss out on the rewards for the daily missions and energy pills. Freaking genius. Do you bother to test anything before you push it live? It doesn't seem like it. Every update fixes things we didn't need fixing and breaks important stuff. Seriously, get a testing script you morons!
May 3, 2019, 23:0705/03/19
02/01/15
After the latest software upgrade, Special Ops "promote" function is now inoperative.
May 5, 2019, 02:0305/05/19
May 5, 2019, 14:43(edited)
07/31/15

1)

I don't even like the new distribution of stimulants in the Medical Laboratory. The stimulants belonging to the same category are now all mixed, they are grouped according to level instead of type! (the previous distribution was more functional to combine stimulants faster!).

2)

Another problem I noticed is that, sometimes, when I closed the game and then came back in, I found my "report tabs" reset! (all reports were deleted). This phenomenon occurs mainly in the "Special Ops Flashpoints Reports" subsection, but once it happened to me that I also found the "ordinary reports" section completely reset.

Why do the various sections of the reports reset themselves?

3)

Finally, just a few minutes ago, I received this strange report in the "Joint Ops" section of the reports:

https://i.ibb.co/ydR08GX/bug-report-in-joint-Ops-tab.png

This Mr.Black's report is empty, it does not communicate anything and its "unread message" status does not vanish, even if I click on it ! (very annoying!).

Another oddity that I noticed is that its logo changes according to the characteristics of the logo of the last report that took place in the "Tactical Reports> Battles" section.

This means that if the last logo in the "Battles" section is red, this logo will also turn is status in "red"; if the last logo in the "Battles" section is green, this logo will also change and will become green (as you see in the screenshots... in two different states).

Fix these things... thanks.

EDIT (5 May 2019, 16:41 GMT+1):

4)

The Strategic units "Durendal" and "Juggernaut" are automatically selected, during the selection of units to send in battle!

Several times it happened to me to also send this type of unit in my attack, although I hadn't selected them! (and I didn't want to send them!).

Sometimes I realized that they were selected and I removed them, but then, continuing with the selection of the units I was willing to send into battle (scrolling through the list and selecting), then they came back again to select themselves forcefully!

Considering this, it is necessary to deselect them just before sending the attack, because otherwise, if some time passes in carrying out other actions, they return to being selected again by the system.

fix this.

May 7, 2019, 12:0805/07/19
03/05/19

Hello, commanders. All the issues should be fixed now. Thank you for your help. Please, download the latest version of the game app or clear the entire cache of your browser if you're using the browser version of the game. 

Thank you for your help!