All Categories

Repository Reinforcements from Combine Members!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 26, 2019, 16:1003/26/19
02/14/17

Combine Improvements:

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

Logistics and coordination are the base for success. Now you can deepen your Combine cooperation by sending Reinforcements to Repositories captured by Combine members to protect them from other Commanders.

You can also create new Urgent Help requests – Repository Reinforcement Requests in the Combine Help tab of your Joint Ops Center.

Work with your Combine to craft a winning strategy!

END TRANSMISSION

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2019, 14:1803/30/19
01/25/16
it was the only place on the game that was fair. the only place that was one on one and now that's done. I will never play that part of the game again. I see that you are changing the rules of the game again. where I come from we call that a cheat. thanks for stealing 100s of dollars from me. as always giving any advantage to people that don't play. you we asked you answered pretty sure no one asked for this. plenty other places for combine pile ups. never wrote b-4 and im done wasting my time on this game.
Apr 3, 2019, 10:1504/03/19
03/05/19

Hi, commander! Sure, I see your point of view. 

Please note, Repositories are optional. If you don't want to fight on them, you can simply skip this game activity. There are a lot of things to do in this game apart from Repositories :)