Bank Offers Update!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
Jan 31, 2019, 10:4601/31/19
01/13/15

Bank Offers Update!

Greetings, Commanders!

Today we're planning to increase our Bank offers' costs for all currencies except USD. We have not changed the prices of Bank Offers since the very first day of Soldiers Inc but, unfortunately, the currency conversion rate fluctuated significantly. 

This is a forced change, one that we would not do without a good reason. However, we feel that this measure is needed in this case and hope for your understanding.

Best of luck on the battlefield!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 31, 2019, 14:1301/31/19
08/03/14

John Black said:

Greetings, Commanders!

Today we're planning to increase our Bank offers' costs for all currencies except USD. We have not changed the prices of Bank Offers since the very first day of Soldiers Inc but, unfortunately, the currency conversion rate fluctuated significantly. A number of people engaged in profiteering, using dubious means to purchase packs for much cheaper prices and use that to gain an unfair advantage in the game. Such actions were detrimental to the overall game experience.

This is a forced change, one that we would not do without a good reason. However, we feel that this measure is needed in this case and hope for your understanding.

Best of luck on the battlefield!

Great work Plarium! A lot of players or in the correct words: paying customers were looking for a way to bail out. You have just made it easy and handed us the right tool. An increase on the diamond deals and call it currency conversion rate that fluctuated to heavy. What a joke! I hope you realise it still is a long way to April fools day?

Jan 31, 2019, 18:5101/31/19
03/05/16

What should this be for justification? You do not realize that you are breaking the game more and more. If you do not want to buy your players in countries that are cheaper then just make your diamond packages cheaper. So more players would grab and buy in the bag, so it's just like always, the little ones look in the tube and the big ones get even stronger. I want to know where the meaning is in the game. Apparently, your decision makers are not in the market economy.

Feb 1, 2019, 10:0602/01/19
Feb 1, 2019, 10:09(edited)
08/03/14

Joker said:

What should this be for justification? You do not realize that you are breaking the game more and more. If you do not want to buy your players in countries that are cheaper then just make your diamond packages cheaper. So more players would grab and buy in the bag, so it's just like always, the little ones look in the tube and the big ones get even stronger. I want to know where the meaning is in the game. Apparently, your decision makers are not in the market economy.

Don't waste your time. Plarium is numb for any sort of criticism. Positive or negative. It is not Plarium that pulls the strings these days. They have become a puppet too. Aristocrat gaming is sqeezing their lemon Plarium and therefor Plarium will need to sqeeze their lemons(us) even harder. It's business and not a game for them as it is for you and me. 

Make up your own mind. Stay, or spend your money elsewhere. Naturally I am not allowed to share any, but there are a lot of good games out there. 
Feb 1, 2019, 15:2702/01/19
06/08/14
u are from usa marble it wont hurt u ;) u have usd 
Feb 1, 2019, 16:3002/01/19
02/29/16

Hello, Commanders!

I want to add a point of clarification to the Bank Packages changes:

1. Special Offers.

We didn't change the algorithm according to which each player receives this or that Special Offer.

They're still given to each player individually and can be either cheaper or more expensive. It always worked in this way, and if the current Offer is not suitable for you, you will need to the one that will meet your needs. 

2. The price of Bank packages.

We adjusted the conversion rate for EUR, GBP, CAD currencies, other currencies remained unchanged.

Feb 1, 2019, 16:5702/01/19
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Commanders!

I want to add a point of clarification to the Bank Packages changes:

1. Special Offers.

We didn't change the algorithm according to which each player receives this or that Special Offer.

They're still given to each player individually and can be either cheaper or more expensive. It always worked in this way, and if the current Offer is not suitable for you, you will need to the one that will meet your needs. 

2. The price of Bank packages.

We adjusted the conversion rate for EUR, GBP, CAD currencies, other currencies remained unchanged.

Thanks! That answeres a lot of questions. How about the cheaters using dubious means to purchase packs for much cheaper prices and use that to gain an unfair advantage in the game? What happened to them? Are they still among us or are they removed? How about the period honest players have been playing and paying with the not knowing disadvantage?

Feb 1, 2019, 18:2602/01/19
03/05/16

Why were these currencies adjusted? Do you not earn enough with us?

I have been playing this game for several years now and have always bought the packages at the regular price. I feel miserable. Everything gets more expensive in this game.

If I'm in the top 50 in an event, I can buy a wall level 10 for it. Unfortunately, I can not understand your steps. Nevertheless, thanks for the clarification of the facts that are really adventurous.

Thank you Marble I will consider leaving the game if the normal player is no longer considered.

Feb 10, 2019, 14:2902/10/19
08/03/14
Hello? We can hear a needle drop here lately. Terrible service. 
Feb 13, 2019, 13:5302/13/19
02/29/16

Commanders, we had to make this change as the conversion rate for EUR, GBP, CAD currencies to USD changed a lot since the game was just released and it wouldn't be fair to remain the old conversion rate taking into account the current one.

Marble, there is no players' fault or cheating. Everyone paid the price in their currency. I'm sorry if the wording of the initial post was misleading and made the impression that someone cheated on purpose. I've edited it.
Feb 14, 2019, 14:1502/14/19
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Marble, there is no players' fault or cheating. Everyone paid the price in their currency. I'm sorry if the wording of the initial post was misleading and made the impression that someone cheated on purpose. I've edited it.

Tell it to the Credit Card Companies and Facebook Payments out there. It's valid enough to reimburse a long time back. Plarium lost her credibility and trust with their customers. On top of that we see the true story about the VIP progam also. 

Feb 17, 2019, 18:2302/17/19
Feb 17, 2019, 18:24(edited)
01/17/15

Do you think the players are stupid ?? until now you have done everything incomprehensible. cheating players with false defense attack values. VIP players are facilitated, damaging most normal players. I've always spent in this game, a lot. BUT NOW THE TIME OF SAYING HAS STARTED. useless updates, useless additions, all out of the logic of the game. NOW INCREASE IN COSTS .. I think the BIGs are tired of this too.

No I do not understand the increase that does not connect to your excuse.The real reason 'is that many players have lost interest in spending, precisely because of the enormous difference you have created YOU, facilitating 10 rich or perhaps unhealthy players , leaving out the true strength of small or medium players ... CMQ as told by other PLARIUM of all this cares.

Feb 20, 2019, 12:5402/20/19
02/29/16

Marble said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Tell it to the Credit Card Companies and Facebook Payments out there. It's valid enough to reimburse a long time back. Plarium lost her credibility and trust with their customers. On top of that we see the true story about the VIP progam also. 

We can't prevent players from making a refund. It's their choice of course. 

From our end, we couldn't avoid this change and keep the conversion rate the same when it changed so much at the market.

As for the VIP program, it's not clear what truth you've seen as the screenshot from the VIP chat is not clear.
Feb 20, 2019, 19:3202/20/19
08/03/14
Alina Phoenix said:

We can't prevent players from making a refund. It's their choice of course. 

From our end, we couldn't avoid this change and keep the conversion rate the same when it changed so much at the market.

As for the VIP program, it's not clear what truth you've seen as the screenshot from the VIP chat is not clear.
Don't worry. It is very clear for us. Plarium can't prevent it. Plarium could at least try to care and actually do something about it.