How to join our moderation team?
Jan 24, 2019, 15:0001/24/19
02/14/17

New Feature - Special Operatives Access New Flashpoints, Tactics, and Bonuses

New Feature - Special Operatives

Access New Flashpoints, Tactics, and Bonuses

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

I love the smell of war in the morning. Don't you? Then you will particularly enjoy our new feature - Special Operatives. These fellas mean business. Hire and train them at once! They have special Skills, which provide bonuses to your Base and army.

If you are Level 40 or above, you can access this new feature by clicking the Operatives icon on the right hand side of your Base screen.

Here are the key details about Special Operatives that you should know about:

- Hiring Special Operatives

You can hire Special Operatives and add them to your roster by signing Hiring Bonds. There are 3 types of Hiring Bonds. The type of Hiring Bond you sign determines the Tier of your Special Operative. Visit the “Items” tab of the "Special Operatives" window for more information.

- Special Operative Parameters

All Operatives have the following attributes whose Level determines the power of their bonuses: Tier, Rank, Level, Skill Level, and Promotion Level. All of these can be improved to make your Operative more powerful with the exception of their Tier, which can never be changed. The bonuses of the Operative are also determined by their Specialization and the Branch they belong to.

- Special Operative XP, Levels, and Ranks

Once you have hired an Operative, you can send them to engage Flashpoints. By engaging Flashpoints, they can earn Special Operative XP. After they have earned a certain amount of XP, the Operative's Level will increase and their statistics will improve.

The maximum Level your Operative can reach depends on their Rank. When they reach the maximum Level for their Rank, you will need to increase their Rank to continue progressing. You can do this by discharging Operatives of the same Rank in the "Upgrade" tab of the Operative interface. The maximum Rank that any Operative can reach is 6.

- Special Operative Promotion

Promoting your Operatives allows them to reach their full potential. There are 5 Promotion Levels, and each one boosts all the Skills of your Operative. To promote an Operative, you will need to discharge another one that has the same Tier and Specialization. The discharged Operative will disappear. An Operative with a Rank of 5 or 6 can only reach their highest Level after Promotion.

- Stationing Operatives at your Base

You can station Special Operatives at your Base to strengthen Base Defense, Recon, or to improve Resource Production. Operatives with the following Specializations can be stationed at your Base: Recon, Base Defense, Resources (Fuel, Munitions), Resources (Munitions, Rations), and Resources (Rations, Fuel).

- Defusing Flashpoints

You can send Special Operatives to engage Flashpoints through the "Flashpoints" tab of the Operatives window. Each Flashpoint mission requires 10 Energy. If you run out of Energy, you can either wait for it to restore over time or use Blue Diamonds to energize instantly. Diamonds do wonders for motivation! There are 20 Flashpoint Levels. By engaging Flashpoints, Operatives gain XP that counts towards their Special Operative Level. Through contacts at Flashpoints, you can sometimes obtain Hiring Bonds and Energy.

- Fight your Enemies

You can now crush the opposition with the help of Special Operatives. Send one with Supporting Units and give their efforts the boost they need with Operative bonuses. You can choose to send a Special Operative alone but they do best when leading an army.

- New Priority Missions

You can access Priority Missions for your Special Operatives. Find them in the main Base interface and test the caliber of your Special Operatives to earn big Rewards.

- Navigating the Operative Icon

Each of a Special Operative's key stats can be seen at-a-glance by viewing their Icon in your roster. The stars in the bottom left corner of the icon indicate an Operative's current Rank. The sphere in the upper right corner represents the Operative's Branch. The number in the bottom right corner of the icon is the Operative's Promotion Level. The top left corner will show the Operative's Level.

- Multi-Hiring Special Operatives

All players who activate Level 12 Executive Status or higher can hire up to 10 Operatives in one go. Activate your Executive Status and click "Multi-Hire" to sign 10 Regular Hiring Bonds simultaneously.

- New Ranking

A new Ranking Category has been added to the game - Special Operative XP. It will be based on the sum of Operative XP gained by all your Operatives within a certain period of time: current, one week, and all time. Reach the top 10 to get rich rewards! Go to the Rankings window and check your progress regularly.

Incorporate Special Operatives into your army shrewdly and create a juggernaut!

END MESSAGE

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 24, 2019, 17:0001/24/19
03/30/15
Funny how it doesn't work, build the contracting office. I am level 91, yeah, got here without a contracting office, lmao, maybe you should test your ideas before implementing them
Jan 24, 2019, 17:3201/24/19
01/26/15

Although I'm not opposed to developing the game play of Soldiers, I personally think that Plarium should take a pause.... and respect the fact that we have a large and varied player base. Plarium should/must/ought to recognise that we have an elite band of players who are at a different level from the majority of others playing. That is not a dig at anyone, good luck and well done to those who can afford to spend big on here no issue from me. However, if we look at the most recent upgrades, Hero, Cobra and of course the ££££ UPGRADE DESIGNS $$$$$ 

Hero - great 

Cobra - Awesome 

$£$£ - Upgrade designs $$££.   

I'm very appreciative of Plarium producing Soldiers Inc, its brilliant and I spend way too much time on it since I started 4 years ago so I'm a fanatic.  But, for F**ks sake will you please pause with the constant upgrades and consider the vast majority of players who both cant afford it anymore and cant possibly get on a level footing with the more privileged members playing the game. There is a huge imbalance which is getting wider and quite frankly you are going to ruin the game.

As I say hats off to those who have immense skills in S&D and pay good money to build your armies good on you all.

I consider someone just starting the game, can you imagine being faced with all those contracts to upgrade for starters? That's a shame and will prevent many  players ever getting into the game properly.

Ok there you go, that's my tuppence worth, I'm not interested in an argument with anyone just saying how I think it is.

Gaz

Jan 24, 2019, 19:3601/24/19
06/06/14

Gazball, you have a point.

The game is completly unbalanced.
I see many new players leave because when they see how strong the old players are they lose all hope to ever be competative.
I can tag along because i have been playing this game for years, but even so, many coiners can wipe me of the map without a blink of an eye.

Then about the new upgrades, i have seen this in other plarium games before.
But WHY change the order of the tier levels????

In the mobile soldiers inc, tier 1 is lowest and tier 5 highest.
In the PC game its the other way round.
Its confusing as hell.

Jan 24, 2019, 20:4001/24/19
Jan 25, 2019, 04:48(edited)
08/09/16

Gazball

Totally agree!

Well said...

;-)

Jan 25, 2019, 02:0701/25/19
12/15/15
I also agree with the above statements,   Plarium's  new additions are destroying the game yet they call them new features , Maybe Plarium should concentrate on fixing the existing problems
Jan 25, 2019, 07:4901/25/19
02/29/16

Blank said:

Funny how it doesn't work, build the contracting office. I am level 91, yeah, got here without a contracting office, lmao, maybe you should test your ideas before implementing them

Hello!

Contracting office has nothing to do with the access to Special Operatives.

The main and only condition is to reach Level 40 or above. 

As you have Level 91 already, this feature is available for your account: https://www.screencast.com/t/aZ2EOUerYR

Jan 25, 2019, 08:1301/25/19
02/29/16

Gazball said:

Although I'm not opposed to developing the game play of Soldiers, I personally think that Plarium should take a pause.... and respect the fact that we have a large and varied player base. Plarium should/must/ought to recognise that we have an elite band of players who are at a different level from the majority of others playing. That is not a dig at anyone, good luck and well done to those who can afford to spend big on here no issue from me. However, if we look at the most recent upgrades, Hero, Cobra and of course the ££££ UPGRADE DESIGNS $$$$$ 

Hero - great 

Cobra - Awesome 

$£$£ - Upgrade designs $$££.   

I'm very appreciative of Plarium producing Soldiers Inc, its brilliant and I spend way too much time on it since I started 4 years ago so I'm a fanatic.  But, for F**ks sake will you please pause with the constant upgrades and consider the vast majority of players who both cant afford it anymore and cant possibly get on a level footing with the more privileged members playing the game. There is a huge imbalance which is getting wider and quite frankly you are going to ruin the game.

As I say hats off to those who have immense skills in S&D and pay good money to build your armies good on you all.

I consider someone just starting the game, can you imagine being faced with all those contracts to upgrade for starters? That's a shame and will prevent many  players ever getting into the game properly.

Ok there you go, that's my tuppence worth, I'm not interested in an argument with anyone just saying how I think it is.

Gaz

Hello, Gaz!

First of all, thanks for your feedback.

I understand it's hard to get used to all features available in the game right now, but nobody makes you play everything at once.

Choose the features you like most of all and those which give you the higher Bonuses and develop them first.

As for new players, they don't see all the features at once.

To open "Cobra" Base, they need to complete many requirements. To open Special Operatives feature, they need to reach level 40.

Plus, in the future, we will run Tournaments for both Cobra and Special Operatives features. Being active in them will allow earning reward without using the in-game purchases.

Jan 25, 2019, 08:1401/25/19
02/29/16

FXstd2004 said:

Gazball, you have a point.

The game is completly unbalanced.
I see many new players leave because when they see how strong the old players are they lose all hope to ever be competative.
I can tag along because i have been playing this game for years, but even so, many coiners can wipe me of the map without a blink of an eye.

Then about the new upgrades, i have seen this in other plarium games before.
But WHY change the order of the tier levels????

In the mobile soldiers inc, tier 1 is lowest and tier 5 highest.
In the PC game its the other way round.
Its confusing as hell.

Hello!

If you play both mobile and browser version of the game it can be confusing, but if you play one of them, I don't see anything confusing here.
Jan 26, 2019, 13:3301/26/19
10/22/16
Just a warning out there about Tier 1 and Tier 2 Elite Special Operatives hires.... you get these "randomly".  On questioning plarium about this they have admitted the chances are randomly receiving Tier 2 is higher than Tier 1... so it's a matter of luck if you receive a Tier 1 Hire.  My testing of the elite hires out of 4 attempts to get a "random" Tier 1, I only received Tier 2's.  That's not random - that's rigged.  I'd say for now, don't waste your money on operatives unless you are a coiner, in which case, just ignore this message.
Jan 27, 2019, 05:0101/27/19
01/12/17

flashpoints?? these are like s&d. first there was s&d, then Cobra Location, then flashpoints.

I cant spend too much time in this game.
Jan 28, 2019, 16:1901/28/19
Feb 17, 2019, 18:00(edited)
01/17/15

questa è proprio la ragione per cui molti nuovi giocatori si vedono in difficoltà, con questi lunghi obiettivi da raggiungere. , ma il gioco è già compromesso. Nessuna nuova idea di gioco vero ?? solo contorno di verdure, come eroe e agenti speciali. ?? prima aumentiamo i contratti più potere, poi li cancelliamo con le truppe cobra, e ora li ripristiniamo con EROI E AGENTI SPECIALI. sì, un enorme puzzle.

this is precisely the reason that many new players see each other in difficulty, with these long goals to be achieved. , but the game is already compromised. No new idea of real game ?? only controno of vegetables, as a hero and special agents. ?? first we increase the contracts more power, then we cancel them with the cobra troops, and now we restore them with HEROES AND SPECIAL AGENTS. yes, a huge puzzle.

Jan 29, 2019, 15:2301/29/19
02/29/16

SABRE said:

Just a warning out there about Tier 1 and Tier 2 Elite Special Operatives hires.... you get these "randomly".  On questioning plarium about this they have admitted the chances are randomly receiving Tier 2 is higher than Tier 1... so it's a matter of luck if you receive a Tier 1 Hire.  My testing of the elite hires out of 4 attempts to get a "random" Tier 1, I only received Tier 2's.  That's not random - that's rigged.  I'd say for now, don't waste your money on operatives unless you are a coiner, in which case, just ignore this message.

Hello!

Yes, Special Operatives are given randomly and it's harder to obtain more powerful ones as they give you bigger Bonuses.

Plus, to get Hiring Bonds you don't need to use the in-game purchases. You can win them by defusing Flashpoints. 

It gives you a chance to receive any type of Hiring Bond in the reward.

Plus, in the future, Bonds will be added to Tournament rewards.

Jan 31, 2019, 03:2801/31/19
Jan 31, 2019, 12:43(edited)
05/06/15

Hi, I ( lvl 90 )  have exactly  the same Issue as reported by Blank . Can not access Flashpoints and get the "tag message" that I need to build contracting office ...etc. Would be great to have It fixed . 

self explaining pic here, with the message and my contracting office ( lvl 23/23 ) on the right.

Alina Phoenix said:

Blank said:

Hello!

As you have Level 91 already, this feature is available for your account: https://www.screencast.com/t/aZ2EOUerYR

Feb 17, 2019, 17:5402/17/19
01/17/15

I noticed, the usual incomprehensible functions of Plarium. If I send my agent SPECIAL defense MC, its enabling additional percentages, do not in any way increase the defense force of the troops in the complex.

it increases the strength only in the moment in which I call the agent.

For example, if you have 50 million defense in the complex and a DEFENSE COMPLEX SPECIAL AGENT in the complex, 50 million defensive strengths remain. While at the moment that I select the agent for the call back to the base, ONLY AT THAT TIME YOU SEE TO INCREASE THE DEFENSIVE FORCE, to shoot immediately after sending it to the call to the base.

Usual BUG, or usual FALSE FUNCTION ??? ,

Feb 20, 2019, 11:3702/20/19
02/29/16

Bad Company said:

Hi, I ( lvl 90 )  have exactly  the same Issue as reported by Blank . Can not access Flashpoints and get the "tag message" that I need to build contracting office ...etc. Would be great to have It fixed . 

self explaining pic here, with the message and my contracting office ( lvl 23/23 ) on the right.

Alina Phoenix said:

Blank said:

Hello!

Hello!

I see this issue is resolved already and you can engage Flashpoints properly.

Sorry for the inconveniences.
Feb 20, 2019, 11:4102/20/19
02/29/16

Besticio said:

I noticed, the usual incomprehensible functions of Plarium. If I send my agent SPECIAL defense MC, its enabling additional percentages, do not in any way increase the defense force of the troops in the complex.

it increases the strength only in the moment in which I call the agent.

For example, if you have 50 million defense in the complex and a DEFENSE COMPLEX SPECIAL AGENT in the complex, 50 million defensive strengths remain. While at the moment that I select the agent for the call back to the base, ONLY AT THAT TIME YOU SEE TO INCREASE THE DEFENSIVE FORCE, to shoot immediately after sending it to the call to the base.

Usual BUG, or usual FALSE FUNCTION ??? ,

Hello!

When you send Operatives to MC they give Bonus to all your Units stationed there. The Bonus is applied at the moment of Battle.

Among all Operatives, you have on MC only the most powerful one will take part in the Battle.