All Categories

2 Elite Gears ---> +20 free Thunderheads per Day ??

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 27, 2022, 16:1403/27/22
07/31/15

Hi.

Once we get the second "Elite Gear", how are the free daily +20 Thunderheads delivered to us each day?

What are the requirements for me to get these 20 Thunderheads?

...eg:

• Do we have to keep both equipments worn 24h / 24h, or can we also wear them both for 2 minutes and then put them back in the inventory again?
  • What happens if I wear "2x Elite Gears" for 10h, and for the remaining 14h of the day I wear other Standard Gears?
  • What if I wear 2 Elite Gears for part of the day, and 4 Elite Gears for the other part? ... do I get 20 thuners, or 30 thunders? ... or both?
  • etc ... (I would like more clarity about it).

Why don't you make the delivery of these +20 Thunerheads more evident/clear, by handing them over to players by simply placing them in the "> Inbox > Goods" folder?

In this way the player manually collects his +20 daily Thunderheads (as is done with the Defectors or Combine Gifts) and thus he is certain to have received them for that day.

It is currently unclear if, when and how these promised "+20 Free Thunderheads per Day" are actually added to my account.

Thanks for clarification. 👍

Views
Comments
Comments
Onkel FlamerModerator
Apr 15, 2022, 10:1704/15/22
07/30/19

You need 2 or more pieces from the Elite Gear to gain access to the daily prizes.In order to the the elite gear , you need to play enough ZHG.YOu already have one , courtey of plarium , good luck engaging the locations.Hope this solves your questions

Apr 15, 2022, 13:2404/15/22
Apr 15, 2022, 13:34(edited)
07/31/15

No, unfortunately your intervention does not solve my question.
my question was quite another.
I thought what I wrote above was clear ...

As it happens, I already have 2 Elite Gears, and what I was wondering in this Topic is what behaviors I have to adopt in using these 2 Elite Gears, so that I receive the free +20 Thunderheads daily.

Hope my question is clear now.

Unfortunately I found the answer on my own, after several days of playing I lost my daily +20 thunderheads because no one told me how it worked! 👎

... they work in the following way: 

you need to keep both Elite Gears equipped 24h / 24. If you remove one of the two, the time count is reset and you receive nothing.
the count starts when you wear both and you receive the prize (+20 thunderheads) 24 hours later (therefore the time of delivery of the prize is not unique, but is determined by the time in which you have equipped the 2 Elite Gears on previous day).
The successful delivery of the prize is communicated via a message sent to you by Mr. Balck. ( x:0 / y:0 )

Since I often change the Gears equipped by my hero, to better adapt them to the game activity I am doing (DEF or OFF / "heavy" or "light"), for more than a week I have lost my daily +20 Thunderheads because no one has told me how I was supposed to handle them. 👎

in addition, even now that I have discovered how they work, I still disagree about how they work, because, in this way, the game prevents you from changing the equipment according to your needs.

an example:
I am sure that if I replace an Elite Gear with another Elite Gear (leaving unchanged the number of Elite Gears that give me a prize), I guess that also in this case the count is reset and I do not receive any prize for another 24h! 👎👎

In my opinion, I believe that the prize should be given to the player the INSTANT he is wearing the Elite Gears (immediately!) after which the timer must not reset if he removes the equipment, however, if the computer does not find the equipment the next day, it does not deliver the prize to the player.

in other words: the system timer must ALWAYS scroll after delivering the prize, until it reaches 00:00, at which point the system will have two possible actions to perform: if it reveals that the 2 Elite Gears (or more) are equipped on the hero, then it delivers the prize immediately and starts counting again (23:59), otherwise, if Elite Gears are not detected, it stays at 00:00 (triggered!) and delivers the prize as soon as the 2 Elite Gears are equipped on the hero.

Even when equipping 4 or 6 or 8 Elite Gears, the same rule applies:
If there are 00:02 left (2 minutes) to the delivery of the prize and I go from equipping 2 Elite Gears to equip 8 Elite Gears, the count must not reset (returning to 23:59) and 2 minutes later I will receive the award relating to wearing 8 Elite Gears (and not relating to the 2 gears equipped up to the previous 2 minutes).

• IN SHORT: regardless of the clothing changes that a player performs on his hero, the time must always elapse until 00:00 is reached ... only this moment is decisive in determining which reward will be awarded to you (based on whether you are equipping 2, 4, 6 or 8 Elite Gears).
    If you are equipping 1 or less Elite Gears, the timer stays at 00:00 (as if it were always triggered! ... like a "trap") and as soon as the system detects the presence of 2 Gears, it releases the reward and starts over (23:59).

This is my opinion so that everything is fairer. 😉

I hope you will agree with me in considering my suggestion better than the current functioning.

Apr 17, 2022, 18:4604/17/22
05/25/14

I am sure you would need to keep both of them on in order to gain daily thunderheads

Apr 18, 2022, 06:3804/18/22
02/14/19
Chris General Maximus

I am sure you would need to keep both of them on in order to gain daily thunderheads

I agree