All Categories

The need to feed

The need to feed

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 22, 2020, 18:2307/22/20
03/10/17

The need to feed

If the game reinstated the need to feed your troops feature it would force players to raid for resources, this creates more opportunity for conflict, what a war game should do.. These armies of billions..it's stupid. Need to feed would take all these armies out of the trophy case and place them on the battlefield.

It would greatly reduce the numbers of units and infuse a small amount of parity.

Yeah, I know..the big army players would object and Plarium would lose money..who cares if it's not fun anymore..
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 24, 2020, 07:4707/24/20
05/21/19
Poison said:

If the game reinstated the need to feed your troops feature it would force players to raid for resources, this creates more opportunity for conflict, what a war game should do.. These armies of billions..it's stupid. Need to feed would take all these armies out of the trophy case and place them on the battlefield.

It would greatly reduce the numbers of units and infuse a small amount of parity.

Yeah, I know..the big army players would object and Plarium would lose money..who cares if it's not fun anymore..
Hello, Poison! Thanks for your suggestion! Hmm, do you really think it's a good idea? Or shall we perhaps find other ways to make the game fun? We're doing our best to implement new and exciting things into the game. 
Jul 25, 2020, 21:1007/25/20
03/10/17
I'm talking only about the size of armies, they're just too big, population control if you have to feed them.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 27, 2020, 08:0207/27/20
05/21/19

Poison said:

I'm talking only about the size of armies, they're just too big, population control if you have to feed them.

Got it, thanks! By the way, we do have it now. There is Ration consumption in the game (the amount of Rations needed to support one Unit). I think you mean it, right? 

Jul 27, 2020, 18:2507/27/20
03/10/17
However, there is no penalty for falling below the required amount, years ago, units actually left your army due to lack of rations.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 30, 2020, 19:2007/30/20
05/21/19
Poison said:

However, there is no penalty for falling below the required amount, years ago, units actually left your army due to lack of rations.
Got it now, thanks! However, I don't think it will be brought back. I'm sorry if my reply has disappointed you. Good luck in the game and may your army never leave you! 
Jan 5, 2021, 21:5701/05/21
07/16/16

I think its a good idea to bring back some form of this. it should be percentage based and units shouldnt disappear but be placed in the sick bay with a lower buy back cost.

percentage of troops lost should increase in 5 day increments.

what does this do?..... it increases more frequent game logins and increases diamond use, both good for plarium.

MadDog Out