All Categories

On Duty indicator light

On Duty indicator light

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 14, 2019, 19:1811/14/19
11/26/18

On Duty indicator light

I know in the combine member area there is a last on notification; however, it would be beneficial to have a means to know precisely when someone is on duty (present) or off duty (not present) for rolls so when needed for assistance, support or joint operations you can have immediate access to that Intel by glancing at the members area (roll call) to see if they are there. Perhaps an indicator light, on or off or a check by the names on the muster or members list. As a team chief of a sguad on a Paladin, I know I needed to know precisely who was present and who was not at all times so if needed I knew who to call on. This would be extremely beneficial in this game. Thank you in advance for the consideration. FuriousLoneWolf

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 15, 2019, 09:2711/15/19
06/24/16
I second that.  Good idea
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 15, 2019, 10:4911/15/19
05/21/19

FuriousLoneWolf said:

I know in the combine member area there is a last on notification; however, it would be beneficial to have a means to know precisely when someone is on duty (present) or off duty (not present) for rolls so when needed for assistance, support or joint operations you can have immediate access to that Intel by glancing at the members area (roll call) to see if they are there. Perhaps an indicator light, on or off or a check by the names on the muster or members list. As a team chief of a sguad on a Paladin, I know I needed to know precisely who was present and who was not at all times so if needed I knew who to call on. This would be extremely beneficial in this game. Thank you in advance for the consideration. FuriousLoneWolf

Hello!

Thanks for this suggestion! It seems to be a nice one.

Could you please attach a screenshot to visualize your suggestion? Thanks in advance!

Nov 15, 2019, 18:2811/15/19
03/21/19
Hey a great idea and would be quite helpful to organize combine members to coordinate attacks, defenses and what not in the game
Nov 16, 2019, 04:2411/16/19
Nov 16, 2019, 04:35(edited)
11/26/18

Alina said:

FuriousLoneWolf said:

Hello!

Could you please attach a screenshot to visualize your suggestion? Thanks in advance!

Hello Alina, 

Below I will provide screenshots and descriptions for two locations that I have identified as locations that would provide the most beneficial placement for implementation of this application.

https://prnt.sc/pxo32n

The first place I would suggest would be beside the Last on column, red dot indicates suggested location placement. I would insert a new column that would indicate that the member is either on or off with an indicator light ON = Present for Duty , OFF = Not Present for Duty. This could also be indicated with a check mark or an X,  present for on and absent for off. This would provide instant knowledge of who was there and who was not for anyone that was in need of assistance in an immediate need situation without have to go through the roster trying to identify through messaging as to who is available.

https://prnt.sc/pxo5mi

The Second place would be in the Friends bar at the bottom for quick glance access to those that may be called upon for help either from fellow members, Partners or Friends. Once again the red dot indicates suggested location placement. Same indicator suggestions apply.

I hope I have provided adequate description and location screenshots to help with the decision making process. If you need additional please contact me and I will try to provide further clarification if needed. I hope this is implemented due to the time it would save the member seeking help in locating those that are available for aid in current time personnel availability.

FuriousLoneWolf  ( FURY )

Nov 16, 2019, 12:3111/16/19
12/15/15
This is a good idea. I would add the ability to select groups you wish to notify you are online. Combine members, OO's, partners, etc. There are times I don't want people to know I am online and saw their buddies recon of my base.
Nov 16, 2019, 14:0211/16/19
11/26/18

DevilDoc said:

This is a good idea. I would add the ability to select groups you wish to notify you are online. Combine members, OO's, partners, etc. There are times I don't want people to know I am online and saw their buddies recon of my base.

Yeah, if we had the ability to turn our own indicator on or off, if and when we wanted on the friends bar would be nice, this would provide for excellent coordination while hiding our presence from those we don't want to know we are on. Thanks for the input. I hope they see how beneficial this could be and actually implement it.

FURY

Nov 16, 2019, 14:4211/16/19
Nov 16, 2019, 14:44(edited)
03/21/19

FuriousLoneWolf said:

Alina said:

FuriousLoneWolf said:

Hello!

Hello Alina, 

Below I will provide screenshots and descriptions for two locations that I have identified as locations that would provide the most beneficial placement for implementation of this application.

The first place I would suggest would be beside the Last on column, red dot indicates suggested location placement. I would insert a new column that would indicate that the member is either on or off with an indicator light ON = Present for Duty , OFF = Not Present for Duty. This could also be indicated with a check mark or an X,  present for on and absent for off. This would provide instant knowledge of who was there and who was not for anyone that was in need of assistance in an immediate need situation without have to go through the roster trying to identify through messaging as to who is available.

The Second place would be in the Friends bar at the bottom for quick glance access to those that may be called upon for help either from fellow members, Partners or Friends. Once again the red dot indicates suggested location placement. Same indicator suggestions apply.

I hope I have provided adequate description and location screenshots to help with the decision making process. If you need additional please contact me and I will try to provide further clarification if needed. I hope this is implemented due to the time it would save the member seeking help in locating those that are available for aid in current time personnel availability.

I think both locations would be ideal without a doubt. But if it were to come to one or the other I'd say the first screen shot location would be the most beneficial. But the 2nd one would also help out with those that interact with their friends and may be outside of their said Combine. Ideas like this that are implemented are indeed an asset to the Soldiers game! 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 20, 2019, 10:5211/20/19
05/21/19

FuriousLoneWolf said:

Alina said:

FuriousLoneWolf said:

Hello!

Hello Alina, 

Hello!

Thanks for the screenshots! I agree that this is a great suggestion, unfortunately, I was informed that it's not technically possible to implement into the game. 

I do hope for your understanding. If you have any other suggestions, you're welcome to post them. Cheers!
Nov 22, 2019, 13:1811/22/19
06/14/15
This would be a helpful upgrade.
Nov 24, 2019, 18:3511/24/19
12/11/18

Alina said:

FuriousLoneWolf said:

Alina said:

FuriousLoneWolf said:

Hello!

Hello Alina, 

Hello!

Thanks for the screenshots! I agree that this is a great suggestion, unfortunately, I was informed that it's not technically possible to implement into the game. 

I do hope for your understanding. If you have any other suggestions, you're welcome to post them. Cheers!

Alina,

I understand and perhaps it may be possible in the future. I am always looking at the game and looking for items that could be implemented that would aid the player and increase game play efficiency. As I come up with what could be beneficial ideas I would be more than happy to share them. Maybe my next one won't be so tricky to implement. Thanks for the review and consideration.

FuriousLoneWolf
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 26, 2019, 11:1911/26/19
Nov 26, 2019, 11:20(edited)
05/21/19

AlphaSibWolf said:

Alina said:

FuriousLoneWolf said:

Alina said:

FuriousLoneWolf said:

Hello!

Hello Alina, 

Hello!

Alina,

I understand and perhaps it may be possible in the future. I am always looking at the game and looking for items that could be implemented that would aid the player and increase game play efficiency. As I come up with what could be beneficial ideas I would be more than happy to share them. Maybe my next one won't be so tricky to implement. Thanks for the review and consideration.

FuriousLoneWolf

Hi there!

Thanks a lot for your great reply! I'm really pleased that you like our game and always look for ways to improve it. Maybe, your nest suggestion will be accepted, who knows  Good luck!