All Categories

Less expensive packages offers

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 10, 2019, 15:4207/10/19
11/22/16

Hi Team, Would it not a good idea to offer lower priced (and thus less equipment, troops, etc)?

I tired of waiting until the most expensive drops again to a price I would and could buy. If you look at them the lower packs give more return on money spend, But I'm sure people are more tempted to buy a smaller (less expensive) pack that is useful than to have to wait until there is one he or she can use at a reasonable (affordable) price.

I'm not tempted to spend 99$ or 74 Euro on a pack that is giving me thing I don't really am looking for, but I would be more tempted to spend 20$ or 15 euro to a pack I can really use... 

You have a lot of data about the gameplay and what people are doing in the game. Is it that easy to correlate the offers to what I'm doing? 

For example,
I'm building out Cobra Contract, what do I need? Parts, and resources and potentially boosters or Diamonds... offer a personalized pack that helps me achieving my goal... 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 16, 2019, 09:3107/16/19
03/05/19

Marc said:

Hi Team, Would it not a good idea to offer lower priced (and thus less equipment, troops, etc)?

I tired of waiting until the most expensive drops again to a price I would and could buy. If you look at them the lower packs give more return on money spend, But I'm sure people are more tempted to buy a smaller (less expensive) pack that is useful than to have to wait until there is one he or she can use at a reasonable (affordable) price.

I'm not tempted to spend 99$ or 74 Euro on a pack that is giving me thing I don't really am looking for, but I would be more tempted to spend 20$ or 15 euro to a pack I can really use... 

You have a lot of data about the gameplay and what people are doing in the game. Is it that easy to correlate the offers to what I'm doing? 

For example,
I'm building out Cobra Contract, what do I need? Parts, and resources and potentially boosters or Diamonds... offer a personalized pack that helps me achieving my goal... 

Hello, Marc. Thank you for this suggestion. I understand that you would like to receive the desired Special Offer. However, we do not interfere with the discount distribution system. All Special Offers are given randomly, and this process is automatically controlled.

However, our game team is constantly working on improving this offers system so I do hope that you won't be disappointed with it in the future. 

Wish you luck in battles!